pt.9 the truth comes out

CASSANDRA'S POV

I smirk as I hear Klaus and Elijah conversation and watch Elijah  . "So I am you mate . Too bad you ruined it before it even started" I said as I sit  by Klaus but kept a distance . "Yes well  apparently we were destined to. Be together" he said I could hear the sadness in his voice even though he didn't show it.

"yes well mating to crazy hybrids that kill my best friends since i was two just isn't part of my life " i said as i lean over the counter and grab a bottle of vodka little did i notice Klaus had a good view of my belly piercing ."Then tell me darling what is part of your life flaunting out you body .You jeans show to much skin ."

''Well Klaus baby''i start then gulp down my vodka" It seems like were are at a  stand off since you find my sense of clothing to open .I find it  comfy up but remember i am not your's Nikkey o well by Klaus . See you never"i say grabbing the bottle of vodka and heading to the door."Well unless you hurt Cole then I'll end you "i said without emotion then walked out with the bottle of vodka in hand and began singing 'Cinderella man" by eminem 

------------------------------------------------------------Time skip brought to you by i don't remember where i have been these past two days ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally reached Cole's bar. The place was empty  especially the bar place which got me worried."No K-klaus w-would n-not k-kill C-cole" i said as tear started to fill my eyes as fear sets in . "No not him he can't be gone " i said as tears began to run down her cheeks. "No No No" I scream as I grab a near by chair and slam into some random corner. "wait he could be alive I mean I didn't completely search" I said as began to run up to Cole's apartment. I gasped as I notice there was blood on the wall. Like a mass massascre , but only on that  wall. "No" i said as i tried to locate a heart beat or a scent .  I growled when i found two heart beat . * If he is hurt i am going* i thought as i focus my magic to hands .

"Cas--" i heard a weak voice say I quickly run to  Cole's. I gasp as i see Cole COMPLELY FINE.

"What the hell man i thought you died" i said as I ran up to him and gave him a hug .I smirked as he hugged and pick me up like I a baby. "I still don't get how you are able to still pick me up like that but not able to me on your shoulders. " I said as he outs he down .

"Hey be glad I didn't carry you like a potato sack munchkin" he said giving me another ." i am not a munchkin I am 6'3 not your short 7'2 self " i said " So what happen to  the rest of your apartment ." i said as we walk over to his bed and sit down. "You don't remember do you . I was you or well Venessa ." he said . "My sister wait does this happen every time she take over my body " I query ."Sadly yes the first time  she  killed a coven of witches ,second travelers that's why the blood is all over my apartment she used it  as a Hideout brought the Travelers here and killed them . " he said . I open my mouth to  ask about the   bodies but he beat me to it ."The bodies were burned . I t was almost like Homra did it . No blood . No bone . No ash " he said causing me to giggle . "huh i wonder what Tartara would think of that if he was still hear " i said . "Anyway we need to  clean up  the  blood  before  anyone smells it  . And i am guessing Marcels goons  are  looking for me  " i say as we head to the  bathroom to start cleaning Cole's apartment and get cleaning supplies . I fill three buckets and fill it with water & soap, and one bleach then we began heading to the bloody wall."Yeah they came here when Venessa was in control of your  body. Me , Klaus ,Davina , and Marcel had to over power her .By the way where the heck did you find Sias . I mean there hard to  find " he said as we scrub the wall. "I made them . " i said as i smell something heavenly coming. 

I nearly giggle as the scent  gets stronger. "Uh Cassie you ok you look like it's Christmas " he said as the smell got closer causing me to  smirk . "yeah i am good just happy" i said as i continue clean  and Cole find some  music while we work .. "well calm down down  your freaking me out " he siad as he pick cinderella man by Eminem the scent  got  stronger  i could hear foot steps. "why would i go  that '' i say as i start rapping to  the intro . "Well this is a pleasent suprise " said Cole and Klaus at the same time . "What cleaning  a bloody wall" i sad as i feel my heart pang as I clean the wall. "I was going to say seeing you happy" said Klaus as he walks up to  me . "i gonna go change the water" said Cole , but i don't think Nik was even listening to him" IT happens when people don't make threats Jackass " i said coldly a i continue to  clean the wall and not even looking a klaus but i could his mixed piercing eye staring at me." Well then maybe i should just kill your friend since you fancy  him more than your mate" he siad as he takes out my pirate's of the carribean necklace. I take a deep breath and walk over to  Nik . "Why would you care about who i fancy Nikky" i said taking the necklace out of his hand. I felt of shiver of excitement run through my back as i felt Klaus's fingers brush om my skin. 'AAAH good your together . I have done some research on your  Mate bond and i have some news " said Elijah walking  into the room.