Part 18

CASSANDRA POV

"You know that depends on whether i want to answer your question" i retort."i could just be sitting here stalling," i say slumping to the back my chair ."Well Thalia considering the fact the your tied up here and that you have feasted on ten of my guys and a entire dance club of people , I would say your pretty full and have a ton a of energy--"

"COULD YOU PLEAASE shut the hell up get out my face and go lick someone else's clit "i partially scream while leaning my head back slight annoyed he said my middle name .

"From the deepest parts of i don't care, i won't " he said making me glare *bitch * i thought.

"So first, Why are you here , I mean why did you come back ?"he said causing me to roll my eyes."I came because i wanted sex with a 100 and something vampire, only to come short handed cause he can't get me wetter that a squirrel," i said looking at him right in the eyes."IF you just wanted a good fuck , surely i could give you one mate ," Klaus said coming out of the blue and snapping Marcel's neck. "How did i not notice you come in ?" I stand up and drop the ropes that were tied around my hands ."Wait better question why are you here . I had that under control," I cross my arms 

"Well love the way you left  and at that speed was rather quick for you .So me being a good mate got some of Marcel's men to follow but all i found was some hearts and club on fire. " he said giving me his jacket. "Thank you , but i still your intervention was unneeded, " w

"Well then love explain how you would of handled it then ," he said. " Simple Marcel and Will are working together . I just need to find out what their next move is and what it is going to be . Marcel' s the kind of guy who can't stand to be useless or in a quiet place . once he started being king he lost a lot of free times in his life . meaning someone else will baby sit me. Marcel would of course have someone baby sit me while he is out . While torturing me, one thing about going to hell and back. You will never be the same again . Torture will seem simple at one point you will build an immunity to it. " I was about to continue when I head feet shuffling . I pull my  compactable bow staff from and head towards the sound .

I close my eyes and focus on the person. *Male  . And a werewolf. Heart beat is well not slow * I open eyes to see  Klaus gone " Fuck" I run to where the werewolf is to see Klaus blocking my view. *Ugh this dick * I behind Klaus and snap his neck . I watch as the body falls an smirk at the werewolf . I press my bow staff to the werewolf as electric currents flow through it . I smirk as the wolf screams to the point his voice is cracking . I pull back my bow staff  and turn it into a spear and stab the wolf in the heart.  i watch as blood comes out its moth Then cut off it's head and throw it up to the cieling. I didn't feel like watching what happens next, I pick up klaus and make my way out of this place, I took five minutes to get outside. *Ugh * i thought sitting next to klaus and making him not look like he was knocked out. I take out his phone from his pocket and  started playing tap the white shark . I was about to beat my high score when something tries to punch me . I grab the person fist and face the angry Hybrid.

"Good Morning to you too babe,"I wink getting off the floor and brushing off the dirt . "let's go home shall we "I said .walking away from The Hybrid King,

---------------------------------------------------Time Skip later than Morning ''''''''''''''''''''''''

It was ten a.m on the dot when i saw Asia walk in, she still has her injury, "Hey Doll, " I said bending down to her level and giving her a hug then stand While Cole walked up behind me and kissed my Lips.

Hahahahaha joking no Cole and Cassandra don't kiss, Sorry CC shippers .

" Morning Sandra, Happy Birt-" I cut Asia off my picking he up and spinning her around. "Thank you so much for remembering kiddo ," I give her a kiss on the cheek. We were at Plantation since Klaus is still angry at me for snapping his neck. I place her on the floor as the sound of heels clicking hits my ears. I grab three shuriken  when I see a certain blonde. 

I was gonna pull Asia back but she already has her self covered a stake in one hand, vervain grenade in the other.  I threw one shuriken as a Distraction while , Asia threw the grenade. As soon as it hit   the   vampire we split up . I could hear Asia run up stairs while I stayed down stairs. I ran into the other room . Which happened to be the living room. I was  about to head to my duffel bag when the intruder  grabbed  me choke hold. I quickly bend over causing the  person to go over me and land on their back. I get on one knee and put it on the person's neck. "Who the fuck are you ?" I say but got  no response. 

*Fine have it your way * I dislocate the person's shoulder causing them to scream making my ears ring . *Shut up * i thought . "Now want to answer my question," I say,but got no reply .I grip the person's heart .  I  was about to rip it out when an arrow slammed it way into my shoulder.  "Aww Fucking assbutt ," I scream while abandoning  and stumbling back  the intruder and cover my wound with my hand and try to put pressure on my wounded arm. I met by a shooting pain in my abdomen , once , twice ,three times, . I was down on my knees before my head was smashed into an object , making darkness cloud all of my vision.

THIRD PERSON POV

Asia was motionless. She stood from a distance watching her older sister be gunned by by the masked intruders . Her eyes vacant, body frozen . Her lungs and heart were cold and heavy in her chest . Watching as they were about to cut her sister throat her body became alive, work on pure adrenaline she uses he powers to move the intruders from Cassandra sending them to the air and runs to her aid. Not even noticing the two dead bodies that land , as she teleport them out to one of the safe  places she knows .

Her chest was heaving when she reached her destination , She tried to Place Cassandra away from the many tables near them but failed . It wasn't until she saw darkness and heavy eyes lids did she know she fell on her knees and passed out. landing on the ground with a thump.

_______________________________Cassandra POV----------------------------------------------------------

I groan as the nuisance sound of thump thump thump fills my ears. I slowly peel my eye lids from eachother,while trying to get the bluryness out of my eyes. Once my eyes are back to normal I instantly whispers or well more like low speaking in the room. I look around the room notice Quinton and Asia argueing, along with the frustation and anger they seem to have come to a point where Asai is ready to strike.

I try to drown them out but, they seem hell bent on leaving me to be annoied  *OH shut it* I thought trying to sit up ,but only to feel pain in my abdomen making me lay back down on to the bed and groan. "finally ," said Asia walking to me and giving me a hug. I groan from the and pat her head. "Hey Asia ," my voice was dry and hoarse . "nice job on the teleportation spell, your growing to fast ," i say. 

"So apparently i am invisable ?" 

"Yes . yes you are, " I nodd at Asia's response .

"Wha-what did i ever do to you?" 

"you didn't buy me cupcakes or take me too the dean," she turns to face  crosses her arms and puts her weight on her right and is most likely giving the stink eye."What ever you two can both of you help me out of bed," I said.