Part 22

After eating the food from Cole's I sent Asia to bed. She has had an exhausting few days. Elijah was Chuck knows where, but I am not complaining about him not being here with me. Setting the now clean and dry plate into the cabinet, Klaus enters the room. "Hello Love," he said walking up behind me with a glass of wine in hand. "Hi hon," I smile when he kisses the top of my head. 

*one minute enemies the next lovers*

"Quite the love story isn't it Cassandra, fighting each other left and right til eventually, we give into our desires". He is right I have been trying to fight the feeling of want, comfort, and love from him. Trying to remember the stories my mother told me of the Mikaelson family and to avoid them at all costs but how can you avoid someone you love. I place the washrag in my hands onto the counter top. And turn around to face him to see him smiling. " It sounds like crap," I say staring at him. The stubble on his chin made me want to kiss him. The sides of his hair have a low-cut while the middle was long and full of curly hair. His eyes looked darker in the room's light but still able to see tints of green in his eyes. "What?"

"Nothing babe just admiring you," I say realizing how stupid and stalker-ish I sound, suddenly looking at my combat boots are interesting. (Mikail  and Tilly)

"Love?" he said stepping forward with his hand behind his back.

"Yes," I say sheepishly looking down making my hair cover my face, Klaus moves the hair in my face. "Come on love pull your head up," I shake my head. "Please, I wanna see that beautiful face." I blush at Klaus's words and pull my head up. "I have no idea what makes you think I am beautiful but I'll bring my head up to take your wine," I snatch his wine from his and swallow the little that was left. "Better enjoy that wine..." he mumbles. I roll my eyes and smiling at whining face as he makes dramatic motions. "Oh, please it's just wine, jeez."

"Yes a wine that was given to me by the Queen of England in 1844 as of matter of fact," he says. " If it was so important and special why are you drinking it then?" I query putting the glass cup in the sink.

"It would be a shame to let such a fine wine go to waste," he says holding his hands behind his back. I step closer to him to the point I can feel his breath hit my face "Then why let it go to waste for no occasion my love," I look at his plump pink lip and back at him, while he glares at me. "Because I wasted it with someone I love." I bite my lip. "Then let's make this night worth it, shall we ?"

"Whatever you say," he says with a cute grin. "But wouldn't it be better if we got you out these clothes first?" he asks playfully. "Maybe my love, maybe" I respond while blushing. "But you gotta catch me first if you want to help me," I take off the nearest flight of steps and hear Klaus not far behind me.

My adrenaline pumps through my body as I race to the room. Multiple footsteps echo off the walls as Klaus and I speed around the complex"I'm gonna get ya" He says while laughing. I scream and feel his hand graze my shoulder before I turn the corner. I use my super-speed to run into Elijah's room. "Love I can hear your heartbeat," says Klaus. "Then hurry up and find me," I say between breaths before hearing a 'whoosh' I turn around and see Klaus standing there. "That's not fair Vampire speed is technically cheating," I say walking up to him. "You didn't say that when we started also you used your to get here," He teased picking me up with my legs wrapped around him, as he speeds to our room.

"You know the deal love," he says laying me on the bed while he stands between my legs."Yes I do and I am a woman of my word," I say smile. "Soo... did I seal the deal?" Klaus says while chuckling. "Yes love," I respond.