Part 15

~Continue with the flashback~

I felt my skin grow cold as i saw the blood scattered every where. Everyone was dead or was it meat . I couldn't even tell i a saw was clumps of red allover the place. I felt my fangs poking well more like stabbing my lip as the smell of the metallic liquid fill my lungs and senses. I could feel my eyes change to my purple and red . I had vampire face on but  with red veins instead of black. 

I felt a ear piercing scream towards the back yard . I instantly run to the area . I release a growl at what i see. I was about to ram the person when felt a force push me back. I groan as my back nearly hit the ground .I land in a hand stand and push my body up to land on my feet. "Tch, this is all your fault" said the thirteen year old gesturing to the blood and clumps that surrounded the floor.

"I guess Bitch ," I say as I begin to pick up a ton of the rock on the ground using a hand signal then all as one like an army send them straight to her .But she dodged them by creating a teleportation sign. "Shit " I said as i try to sense her out, "Behind --- " i quickly dodge her  attack by doing a floor sweep ,but she only does a few back-flips and avoids my attack. I quickly throw two shuriken and run up to  her . One of the shuriken she catches in left hand  the other lands deep in her right shoulder . I then do the magician symbol for fireworks blinging my sister . I just over her silently as i see the congregation of fireworks go off. I land on my feet as Vanessa takes a few steps back . I kick her in the back then do a floor sweep . I was about to pull out my dagger to finish this when I felt the once a again feeling rush of battle magic rush throw me  . "Gahh" i scream as i feel my body move though the air only for darkness to consume me later.

~Flash back over ~ 

i felt empy inside as i remember that day . The moments before the ceremony that's what they were.

"Klaus can we please just not . Honestly i get where she is coming from . But Vanessa needs to meet her END and this time FOR GOOD " I said angrily ."So please leave me alone

"You seem to think this is a democracy I can assure you it's not love ." he says causing me to roll my eyes , but internally my heart melted at how much his accent was showing while he said that. 

"Fine Santa you win , but i sleep with you " I say as a smirk appears on my face at how bewildered Klaus looks right ,since for once I am following his advice and listen to what he says.

"Don't call me Santa ! and You do it is only 7pm." he said as he walks up to me no longer mad  I called him santa ."Yeah i know but i woke up at 4 am Nikky,  "  i say while turning around heading to the Mikealson plantation house."So sleep or just resting is needed " i say as i enter the home to see Asia sitting on the couch with a Bandage on her arm , right where her soul pfotect mark is ,and Elijah treating it . I was about to walk over over to her when my phone rang. I didn't want to pick up, but i did anyway " Hello," I said as I walk up to Asia and give her a tight hug  her arms wrapping around my abs . 

"Yes is this Rei  Xao ?"  said a female voice   using my  personal name   gave me . "Yes this is her and how the hell do You know it ," i said curios and rudely to say the least .* who is this bitch* "I thought .

"The clave told me to call you ,about yours were abouts," she said as i pinch the brigde of my nose . * Back off * i thought " Please tell them i will not take care of their brat and snotty kids ," i said honestly ."Please Cassandra your the only one who can get that group in check but 2 months . " she pleads . "May i ask who i am speaking to ," i ask . "My name is Clary fr, --"

"OH yea your Valeltine's daughter . I am shocked they  didn't put you on trial for all the horrible shit you have  done . Oh and please little girl don't try to talk back to me . if the  clave wanted me  they  would of sent  a real hunter . Not  just some  mundane  that  just learned about  her  herritage . Oh  please  do loose my number and along with that little lie you thought you could pull on me ," i said then hung up  . 

"Cassandra that was rather rude to talk to her like that ," said Elijah . "Not really is you kmow what that little whinny princess has done  , you probably would of  killed her instead of my family memebers," i said sweetly . Elijah was about to say something when Klaus says "Alright that enough of the bickering . and sleep or resting is needed ," he walks up to me . I glare at him for quoting me . I wanted to argue with him until i looked in to his eye , they held a bit of the devil and angel . "Fine , But Asia i do want to know what happened to your arm.," i ask as we both sit down on the couch. That was until i realized , she was sitting next to Elijah . I swallowed my spit as the voice of my sister said * avenge those who he has killed use your most natural way * i took a deep breath to calm my self . as Asia told me what happened.