part 31

I flinch at Caroline's words. To say that haven't thought of my self as ugly and too masculine for women,  would be a lie. You see many guys find me intimidating because of my build. Becuase of what I can do as A strong independent women.

But of course their times of insecurities. Don't get me wrong I love my body, my build, and especially what I can do with them. But this moment was one of them.

"Honestly I can understand how you're single." I take a sip of my drink.

Your just plain ugly, nothing feminine about you," she said as I take another sip of my drink.

Hmm, I got an idea, I  thought.

Every time Caroline would say something I would drink. God knows that if I decide to actually argue with her, I would end up fighting her or lose my shit and end up trying to total her car.

I took a sip as she called me a disgrace of women. 

Ouch, I thought as her words cut deep into pretty much dying ego. But it's better than snapping. I take a long sip of my drink. Rather than punching her in the face, I turn to Kane and Daniel, both silently a very angry sign language battle. As Caroline continues to drag on complaints about me. 

 Kane signs, ' we shouldn't let her talk to her like that. I don't get why she is taking it?'

Daniel signs,' I know but we can't pull out a knife on her.' Kane sighs and finally notices me and signs why.

Why?WHY am I letting this girl who doesn't know me or what I've seen what I can do because she isn't worth my damn time, Sure I can kick her ass within seconds. And take out her eye with a disposable plate but I need to be non-violent. For once let me be non-violent for one night, especially after how Have been acting before you boys came, I sign to them. 

Kane runs his finger through his hair while Daniel storms off. My stomach hurt seeing the so upset of some bitches words, I wish I could attack her but I can't not tonight at least.  

I guess me replying to Kane and Daniel caught Cole's attention as well. He had a deep scowl on his face and an empty bottle of beer in his hand.  

You know she is still going, right? he signs. I nod my head to him. And tune in to what Caroline has to say. 

"--I don't mean to be rude, but its just  Woman are not meant to be that muscular.Its unheard off and no gymnast looks like that. Women are supposed to be picked off their feet by their Prince, not their Prince picking them up--"

Smash.

I turn to my right to see Klaus. I gasp seeing his hybrid eyes stare right at me. Shivers went down my spine as he stared at me. But what scared me most of all was his phone broken into pieces. 

My gut tore at the sight of it.

"Look," interrupted Cole and walked over to Niklaus. " I don't know who you are or what you do, but disrespecting anyone like that is unacceptable. Especially since Alaric, here tells me that you want to be a teacher. Trust me, Honey, you will never be a good anything with that kind of mindset. Those to boys Kane and Daniel, do you know who their teacher is? It, not you, It's not me. It is Cassandra. She took care of an entire class of kids and other people. She is beautiful in every way. She is fucked up in ways, but the way she holds her self is like a soldier. She is kind, pure, unique, relatable, and open. Something that you Caroline will never be," he said standing up. Caroline stared frozen at Cole and Klaus, with fear on their face. Both held a radiance of anger and dominance together. 

"I think its time you leave Caroline," said Klaus. Faster than I ever seen any Vampire move, Caroline was gone.

Alaric got up and sighed. "Cassandra I am sorry she all those things about you, I know we don't talk much, but maybe we can have a beer one day?" said Alaric. I nodded at his apology and offer."I Hope everyone has a peaceful evening," he said then took his leave after where Caroline went .