25

Huffing I set down the bow and arrows on to the stainless steel table covered with weapons and magical objects. My aim was still perfect but there is always need for practice. Walking away from the makeshift target dartboard I pick up the orb. It was a bunch of silver keys welded together in a spherical shape. The blue Jem inside rattles as I shook it.  *So simple yet it had a tremendous amount of power*. I set down the orb as I hear footstep approach. I could tell it was Davina. We haven't talked to each other since she told me of her ludicrous plan. Davina was like a mouse who wanted to run with Cats which could possibly be her downfall. I  continue to listen to her movements as I try to pinpoint her exact location in the room. 

"So what? " she says." Now you're never going to talk to me?" the resentment in her voice was deafened by my lack of empathy. My back is turned towards her. Picking up a glass marble from the table, I melt it down with magic and crave the marble into a wolf. I use my nail for the flowing fur and mane. Then gently blow on the wolf. I set down the wolf.  The wolf  turns to life runs around as I turn around to face her." Hello Davina," my voice was like an uninterested husband listening to his wife nag in his ear. I could hear the wolf howl from behind me. *Rover*

I pick up the glass Wolf and walk up to Davina. The wolf runs up my arm sending goosebumps through me. " Honestly, Davina, I told you all I need to say. " I  say." Your plan is reckless, dangerous, and stupid. Raising people from the dead has major consequences. Along with unnatural. Nature always finds a way to put things back in order. " the look in her eyes is filled with rage. "You came back from the dead and so did --" 

Anger. I pull Davina by the collar her shirt and stare her blankly into the eyes" Look I wasn't dead. Yet you are going to be, if you don't stop whatever game you are playing, " I roughly release her. She was breathing heavy and pale like a ghost.  "Get out," I growl.  She scurries off out of the gym. * raising the dead * her plan reruns itself in my head.  Replaying the blood, pain, death each time. The feeling of wanting to kill her reigns high inside me. I can feel the wolf still on my shoulder whining. "Its okay boy, " I pet the wolf. 

*But she is just a child, doesn't know what she is getting into.* I set down the wolf . "follow the girl that just left," I say, the wolf nods and runs into the same direction Davina went.  I walk up to a punching bag and let my anger out. Jabs, kicks, sweat. Repeat like an endless cycle until one kick sends it flying into a wall. "Bullshit," I say between heavy breaths. Wiping the sweat from my brow, my calloused hands sting from the small work out as I walk away from where the punching bag used to be and pack my things into the trunk of my car. Once everything is inside. I drink all the cold ice water bottles in the cooler. My rage dwindles as the cool liquid enters my system. 

Sitting inside the car and checking my phone I see some calls from Klaus * I'll see him later*.  I turn on my car and drive to the Mikaelson mansion. Asia sits on the steps looking as mad as I was.  I turn off the car and join her on the steps. Her nose is wrinkled *her smile is gone like someone angered her.*

Placing my arm around her. I press her head on my chest. She wraps her arms around my waist. "What's wrong ?" I ask. She looks down and snuggles closer to me. "I don't think I am strong enough," her voice is hoarse from crying. "Baby doll you don't need to be strong enough alone." *Hunting always takes a toll on people whether being the victim, monster, or hunter it has a large price*. "Dean and Sam are strong and technically you're stronger and I'm not that strong," my heart broke at her words. *Oh Asia* "Honey our brothers will always be stronger than us. But even when were your age we were just as strong as you. Maybe even little bit weaker. " Asia could smile no matter what. Even when injured, mad, hurt, scared she is the type of person who is the smiling and joyful but that's not always the case.  Especially when moments like these happen."Really?"

"Yes," I say honestly. "You are a lot stronger and mature than most children your age. A lot stronger than I was back then. You're smiling lights up a room. Your laugh--" I spin lift her up and spin her  through the air making her laugh"---lights up a room beyond compare," I place her down gently on the floor as she ends her laughing fit showing her teeth and 

"See there it is, there is that dimpled smile I love," I try to poke one of her dimples but she dodges. "You don't always have to be strong and you don't have to be strong alone, Dean can tell you that," I say smiling. Asia nods her head. "But what made you think you weren't enough?"

"This morning when you woke up from your nightmare and I was told to leave. I thought I wasn't good enough to be with you in your time of need, along with when I was practicing magic with Hope she was able to do things I wasn't.  What if there is a monster I need to beat that is as strong as her?"

"One you won't have to battle a monster like that alone. And I'm sorry I didn't lay in bed with you like I normally do honey. I should have gone after the family teddy bear," I hug her as she groans at Deans name gave her. "But I don't want to be the family teddy bear or called that."

"You and I don't make the rules honey boo," I say. "Come on let's go eat," I say walking into the Mansion. I could hear heartbeats from upstairs and two of them downstairs. I grab Asia's hands.  We walk to the kitchen in silence as voices could be heard not far. One was a girl sitting on the kitchen counter eating ice cream from the pint. While the other was a boy cleaning a gun. Both of them looked young about my age, early twenties.   

The girl turns towards me, setting down her ice cream. Immediately I stop breathing. Her light blonde hair goes shoulder length.She beautiful light skin tone.Along with light blue-green eyes and long dark eyelashes. She is a few inches shorter than me. Like up to my shoulder.  She has a wide and beautiful smile on her face, showing her dimples and pearl white teeth.  Along with a beautiful natural look and slim physique. She was the kind of beauty that  I would dream to be seemingly kind and jubilant. With a beautiful smile that could make any man or woman's day. If there was one word to describe her physically it would be...

"Beautiful," Asia whispers. But I couldn't bask in the "Queen" as I shall call her appearance and turned towards. The male twirls his gun while giving me a half-cynical half-pleasant smirk. I send one right back to him. 

"Hi I am--"

"Caroline," says a voice from behind me. I could already tell who it was by the sound of their voice. "I thought I caught your scent here same with you Alaric, How may I help you?" queries Klaus passing by me like I am nothing. Not taking his eyes off Caroline but neither does she. My stomach churns as he takes a few steps closer to her. I let go of Asia's hand.