pt. 6 watch me choke it down

THIRD PERSON POV

Cassandra screams as memories of hell replay in her while Genevieve digs deep per in to her mind .

"So young what a pity I bet you have scars from your pain hmm" says Genevieve moving her hands away from Cassandra's temple and her unconscious body and heads to the table in the far right corner of the room which is filled with the typical witch voodoo shit.

Little did Genevieve know that Marcel and Klaus were in the complex as she was. Both hearing the screams of the girl that's in her mid- twenties.

"Hmm sounds like someone did something wrong" said Klaus as both him and Marcel enter the witch graveyard but Klaus as Marcel calls Genevieve.

Phone conversation:

"What do you want Marcellus" said Genevieve as she checked up on Cassandra's vitals .

"I need you to do a locator spell" he said coldly

" And why would do anything after you ruined the harvest ritual. and turned me into a vampire ." She said with venom .

" Easy your lucky I didn't rip your body apart after you hurt my child?" Said Klaus on the phone with slight anger with Genevieve after he took Marcels.

Genevieve breath hitched as she heard Klaus's voice." W-who do I need to find for you " she said trying to calm down her fear and stuttering. But little did she know that Marcel was running looking for her location.

"A hunter ---" he said as Marcel enters the room."Well not anymore since you already have are girl " Said Marcel as he snaps Genevieve's neck and grabs her phone before it falls.

"Hey I think I found our girl" he said telling Klaus as he breaks Cassandra's chain from her arms.

"OK I'm on my way" said Klaus the hung up  and zoomed to find Marcel.

Cassandra's POV PLUS A TIME SKIP

Silence that's all I could hear as I saw Chloe silver eyes roll back age she releases her last. I felt my body grow cold as the screams of my squad fills my ears."N-n-no Will , Kevin. Chloe "i shouted as images of Jack pushing out of of the portal to hell as me and cole watch kevin , will, and chloe get slaughtered .

"JACKKKK!!!!!!" I scream sitting up .I was breath heavy and had small amounts of sweat . " I'm zalh' moikh druzey ya snova ne vast. Pozhaluysta prosti menya prosti Monya , reburak " I said in Russian not even noticing the hybrid vampire werewolf who staring at me .

I took a few deep breaths as recent  memories came back into my head and my hell memories went back to pit where they came from. 

Once I felt everything go back to normal and breath was even . Reality finally hit . " Oh shit " I said looking  Klaus who was  in a daze . " umm H- hello " I said looking at the shirtless vampire as my check blush a light red damn he is ripped ,smart , scary and hot what a package . if mikeal thought he is filth . I don't mind living with filth * I thought
  .Causing the original to smirk "Hello again lov " he said as he walks up to me causing my heart to race Why do I feel this why do I  " it seems like you have been keeping a few secrets from me " he said and with that as soon as my extreme heart race came it left. "W-what do you want? I didn't do anything wrong to you " I said  as fear set into my skin.

"I want to  know who sent you after me ?" he said

"No one i can here on a mission i was suppose to  kill some sirens but i'm guessing their already dead since in your bed room" i said trying to  get out of bed only to be met with pain in my abdomen. "Aaahh Yes your little torture session . you have three fractured ribs and a few bruises . Honestly based on the look of them you must have had them for a long time "he said  as Davina walks up to me with a glass of water. "So Davina  how did you get me out of there" i said as Klaus just scoffed.

"It wasn't me it was Klaus and Marcel. The spell the did on you we had to send klaus to wake you up mentally" she said disappointed ."Well thank you for saving me klaus and i'm sorry for lying " i said as Davina walks away but leave my water on the dresser."You know lov i should be tearing you limb from limb"he said at that moment i felt a pang in my heart, not like pain but like i lost  someone i love ."Well hun i'm not stopping you~ and nobody else is so whats stopping you from killing me " i said getting up from the bed and fighting the soreness in my bones. I could tell Klaus wants to protest by he keeps his mouth shut .* So the hybrid has feeling* i thought as Klaus vamp seeded to my side to. Help me walk

"Yes he does" he said as he picks me up bridal style.

"Y-you l-know . wait did you just read my mind " I said. "Yes  I did love and by the way I won't mind being with the filth if its with you " he said with a smirk as thoughts flowed back into my head as he walk down stairs of his mansion (in this story the plantation house mansion didn't blow up).

"So where are you taking me " I said as he walk the last step."Your human love and the fact that when you were in the nightmare state your stomach was howling like a windy night proves your hungry." He said as we enters the kitchen  and lightly sets me on the table.

"Thank you Klaus " I said as Klaus calls for one of the maid to Cook food for me."You sure do say thank you a lot" he says while leaning on the counter in front of me ." I'm guessing you want to know where your clothes are?" He said as I finally notice that I'm wear a mildly oversized v-neck shirt and my jeans from before and that I didn't have on my charm necklace and my channeling dagger ring."Yeah but mostly where my jewelry is. ?" I said as worry began to settle in my stomach."Don't worry love I told Diego to pick up your stuff and car and move them to the quarter house" he said.shirt if any off them figure out what I am there going to kill me

"What do you mean move to the quarter house?" I said  staring intently at Klaus .

"You know I can here your thoughts plus I went through your mind . I know your not human. So what are you ?" He questions