Part 12

Klaus  POV 

A smirk forms on my lips as i feel continue to finish the picture of the city.I was halfway when my phone rang.

"What is it Elijah " i continued to paint with one hand."Nothing much just that you have not spoken to your mate left after you two slept together . Possibly leaving her heartbroken " with each word he spoke I felt a tug at heart.

"DON'T talk about her like that or I will send dagger through your heart" I growl waiting for Elijah to shut up about her.

"Well brother it seems to me that your becoming possessive of your mate without her even knowing how you feel." He says while laughing , making me scowl at how this women makes me want to feel petty weak things like happiness.

*Damn you Elijah*

"Is there a reason for this call Elijah" I said quickly changing the subject ."Acually Borther there is  , it seems that Marcel and some of vampire minions have dissapeared on a little hunting trip.Asia Cassandra's little sister cry is now crying in my lap" his voice sounded slightly agrevated .

"How does this concern me  dear brother ?" I query.

"They were hunting Cassandra "he said trying to hide his worry as i felt my stomach clench in worry my princess as a growl escapes my lips. 

"Well then I will deal with that while you continue to deal with her sister " I said as Freya enters the room."Well then let's get to work" as Freya gets some grimoires ."I will call you when i find something " Freya says as i vamp speed to the quarter.
---------------mini time skip------------

I have been looking for five minutes and so far snapped three of Marcels goons necks , but no sign of Marcel or his inner circle members. I a walking down an ally way when i felt a paining feeling in my neck .

It was like someone had snapped my neck . I was about to rub my neck when the pain quickly went away .

*Klaus * said a familiar voice in my head making my heart beat .

"Cassandra " i said as the feeling of my mate being in harms way .

"Niklaus I  may have found something " said Freya as I pick up my phone." What is it Freya " I said trying not to lash out at her that we have not found Cassie yet .

"Remember the first night your two net and saw each other  . You came to me to talk about how your heart pangs or you feel emotions when you see her . Maybe you two have a  mate bond . If I can use that bond you two can talk to each other using it sending mental messages to each other using your Bond" she said.

"And how do you suppose we do that when we only feel this bond when some one causes us ohysical pain" i said . 

"Well then good thing I have a plan" she spoke. I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration."Oh and i may have found out what the bond between you two is " she then quickly hungup

*Why is she always being kidnapped or tortured* iI thought as I begin to head towards  the Plantation house . HH

Hopefully the plan Freya has everything she needs cause if I have to go on one more goose chase for my mate who apparently finds her self trouble . I am going to kill someone .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Time skip-------------------------------------------

I am in the woods was still looking for Cassandra when i catch a scent nearly making loose my footing. I follow the scent to see Cassandra on all fours. I would off been relieved it not for Cassandra being nothing but her bra and regular cut up black jeans which show parts of her soft skin.I smirk as i see her toned body and her hair in a messily covering her face from seeing me. "Well this is quite the surprise darling" i said as I approach her as she stare at me wide eyes.

"H-How long have you been staring at me ?" she said still with wide eyes as i walk up to her. "Enough to know you are extremely toned and you should be a model" i said as she stands up and moves her hair from her face.I nearly had to catch my breath when she faced me while giving me a smirk . 

"Love please don't lie to me . lying isn't very nice " she said as she walks up me giving up a three steps away distance. I roll my eye at her comment . "I  wasn't lying and by the way really  a Batman hip tatoo . It's like you want to be punished " i said as i watch her cover her self .*hw did i not notice that* 

"You know what i don't have time for this " she picks up her her tank top and satchel, stuffs her tank in her bag and pulls out her car keys. "I have to go make sure my sister is ok ?" she said trying to make an excuse to leave she was about to walk away causing me to feel my body to slightly go numb i unknowingly gabbed her wrist an pulled into my arms. leave one hand on her wrist the other on her back. 

I feel a pang in my heart as i look into her eyes , showing her mixture of a soul she has , both the light and darkness of her perfection. "Klaus" she barely whispers."Yes" i reply the same way.

"I am sor--" as tear lightly fill her eyes.I quickly shoosh her and bring her head into my chest as a wave of emotions of guilt hit me when i remember all that she is going through."why are you crying little wolf" while putting my head on top of hers . "We ke~ep fighting ~ eachother ~ wh~re is it going ~to get us ~. Th~en my Bro~thers , and ~ the reason i came here for ~ i can't ~ honestly ~ i ball it up inside ~and not think about it ~ but i can't deal~ . Sooner on later some one is going to die  " she said  as tears continue to flood out her eyes and between hiccups " Don't be sorry we were both cold to each other for the past few times we have seen each other " i speak as i wrap her in my arms .

"can we just stop it" she asks as she clear her face of all tear."Yes but first we need to go the weather for today shows signs of rain " i said as breaks from our hug but stays at a close distance ."yeah let's go " she spoke in a croaky voice .