29 Commander.

Walking out of the room I left Cole and Klaus to themselves. I can hear the showers running as I pass by the bathroom. Must be Daniel and Kane. I rub my eyes and yawn. *Dammit* I thought walking down the steps and Freya. Whom was carrying in two large boxes of item one on top another. I cringe as she tries to navigate through the house being blocked my cluttered tables and couches.

"Wahlberg, " she yelps as she nearly trips. I catch one box in each hand before they can go flying. They felt relatively light as  I gently place them on the table.

Freya sighs as she gets her footing back, stopping her from falling head first to the cement floor. She wipes away the invisible dust off her and joins me at the table.

Beads of sweat roll down her neck as she tries to catch her breath. Leaning on the table she begins to open up the boxes that are full of candles. "I'm fine. Just tired," she said as I open the other box and help take to take candles out. Her hands shake every time she lifts a candle. Heavy bags are under her eyes. She was exhausted.  I wished I could use magic to put her to sleep but I knew that would be a problem after.

"You know if you work yourself like this any more your magic won't be as powerful.  Meaning that all your efforts to protect yourself and family might not work as well." My actions were nimble and slow trying to shows I care, But as usual, my voice was cold and possibly venomous to her. 

Freya stops and sets down the candle, and turns her frame to look at me. She smelled lightly sweat and desperation. "Look I know that your my brothers mate but you coming up to me and taking over my life isn't okay. Every since you came here my family has been in danger," she said.

I took a deep breath and stared at her and set down the candle in my hands. I wanted to tell her that her family had been in danger for centuries and that I have warded this several times to the point it could five hell hounds and hold off Lucifer for a short amount of time. I wanted to tell her that her family has put themselves in danger all on their own but I didn't. Instead, I said " Your right Freya," walking away I leave her alone to be cooking and walk over to where Asia and Hope are. The girls are in the kitchen painting pictures using watercolors. "Hi Sandra," says Hope as I walk in. I smile at her and kiss her head and Asia's head while passing them. Hope was so nice and cute, she was never rude, but always curious. She and Asia are alike in that way. But Asia has a better level of maturity and can have older conversations than the average six-year-old. But still, Hope managed to worm her way into my heart like Asia did when she became my adoptive sister. "Hey squirts," I say as they continue to draw.  Walking over to the table I  Asia was painting a flower, while Hope was painting a rainbow. 

(Asia's drawing below)

(Hope's drawing)