Part 13

Cassandra POV

i watch as Klaus was driving my car as i plug up my phone to the usb  chord to charge and get the radio off which was playing some country shit."So are you okay now lov?" Klaus turns his head to me . "Yeah sorry about the crying it happens to me sometimes " i said  letting out and emotionless. "How so ?" he said in a mocking tone.

"When i stress out a lot one small thing  can just make me  crash into tears"  i scroll for a good song."I normally cry for about two minutes then move on with my life and try not to scream at all times" i spoke in a monotone voice try not to see Klaus's smirk die a little causing me to feel a bit guilty.

"So Niklaus what is the plan for today since we want to each other better" i said in a peppy voice."Well you never got to meet all of my family " he said.

"How many siblings do you have ?" i ask .

"I have Seven but only four including me are alive " he said .

"I am guessing two died as human" i said making Klaus look at me with wide eyes."How did you know ?" he says trying to hide his surprse. "I did a little research on the Mikaelsons when i was young . Plus my mom would tell stories about you guys when i was young . She would have a book or something that was written by one of you or by someone that knew you . " i said shrugging my shoulders.

"So your mother would use stories of us to get to to fall asleep " he says while laughing "And you didn't have nightmares" he continued ."Well duh i always had sorta admired you guy s always fighting off your enemies  getting stronger each time " i said trying to not look at Nik who might think that i am a stalker and is looking at me with a smile on his face.

"You know love there was a time where the Spirit family magicians and The Originals were living in the same house " he said while smiling at the memory

"Wait really what happened it must have been a peaceful time if your smiling" i said joyfully."It was little wolf. But sadly my father Mikael he---" 

"Don't it was the massacre of 1783 in Africa " i put my head on his shoulder to comfort Klaus as i notice his voice was slightly breaking and his knuckles turning white"You don't have to tell me about Mikael . I already know what he can do so no reason to tell me right ." i said putting my hand on his thigh.

Klaus opened his mouth so say something else but said "Okay" ."Good "I said letting silence take over us .I was not sure weather is was uncomfortable silence or not, but i still stayed quite.

We were silent for sometime until my phone rang