part 23.

I moan feeling Klaus's warm breath on my neck. My legs feel like jelly due to yesterdays night activities, but hey a girls still wake up. I push my self a few inches from Klaus only for his sleeping form to snuggle right next to me. The sun shined between the cracks of the black curtains. With my left arm buried deep underneath Klaus's body getting out of bed would be difficult.

Laying there after some time my phone rings. I stretch to reach the device trying not to wake up klaus. Seeing Cole's number on the screen I pick up."This Mario how can I help you," I say in my best Italian voice which wasn't really hard since I'm part Italian. "Hello, Mario this is Luigi I need you here in (david) ten(nant. Okay yes that was a bad Dr.Who joke) also have you seen my green hat?" I smile at his playfulness as he jokes around. "I'm on my way, Luigi and no haven't seen your hat," I say then hang up. Placing the phone on my bedside table, I lay back down to Klaus wide awake. "Hello love," his raspy voice sounds like heaven. "Good Morning my Love," I whisper but no there is no point to since he could hear me clearly. He pulls me close to him wrapping me in his warmth and letting my arms finally free of being squished. "Did you sleep well?" he asks. I nod my head and smile. Though we didn't go all the way last night it was still fun to be with him. Klaus, the name of the only man that I'm fine just laying in a bed with and the only person thinks I'm not the devil. "So Mario and Luigi huh?" Klaus questions with an eyebrow raised. "Yeah, we had to cosplay them one day for a hunt and my brothers never let us live it down overtime it became our little nicknames or well one of them" I say sitting up bringing my legs close to my chest laying my head on them. "Well aren't you two close," I nod my head in agreement completely oblivious to the resentment and envy in Klaus's voice snuggling up to him before sitting up and hopping out of bed. I shiver feeling the cold floor beneath my feet and stretch. Silently wishing to crawl back into bed and fall asleep but not every wish comes true. Walking to the bathroom, my body aches in parts I wouldn't prefer them too. My upper back to shoulder blade was sore as if someone slashed me there for some ritual. Turning on the bathroom light was something I am glad I don't have to do since the sun was shinning bright. It was rare for me to actually be able to get into a bathtub and today was not one of those luxury days. Hoping into the shower I quickly do my business and get out. I stare at my self in the mirror putting my hair in a bun when I see it.

The mark was burning red with freshness, it looks exactly like my mothers since I marked on Klaus first. The Mark was like a web of blades each one with its own angle and sharpness. The mark itself made me gasp as my nails trace it and give an electric jolt to me as I continue to be mesmerized by the mark. I wondered what Niklaus's looked like. Would it have the same design and color? I'll ask him about it later when I come back. The mark was large going to my shoulder blade to upper back. Deciding that's enough for gawking at my mark i dress in a simple outfit with a few weapons. I wave Klaus a goodbye and make my way to Cole's place. I smell some of Marcel's goons inside. One of them must have spotted me cause they vamp speeded away. Well, there goes the element of surprise.

I walk through the front door each step I take remembering the amount of wolfsbane and vervain bullets I have maybe I could use my magic if things get really worse. The room is filled with people by the people's scent I can tell there is a mix of human and supernatural. The scent of a witch causes me to freeze if any witches see me here this might mean all out war due to my sister execution of the  travllers. I see three guys drinking with Cole. The witch in the corner of the room hasn't noticed me.  They four men all laugh together as I walk closer to them. "Hello Luigi and Mushroom," I say pulling out a chair and sitting on it nodding my head towards whom is walking to the group of men and I. Davina as the rolls her eyes at the name mushroom as she sits next to Cole with a hood covering her head. Marcel then comes over with a bottle of bourbon and vodka, one in each hand. . "Hey Cassie, " Marcel says making the words seem like poison to me even though he said in a sweet tone."Hello Marcelous, here to kill me or is today just more torture?" He laughs and places the bottle of alcohol on the bar table.

. "No need to get feral Cassandra, I just want to talk to you seeing as we are in a public place," Marcel's eyes gleamed as he leaned back on the bar giving it all its weight. Davina was playing her bracelet showing she nervous as Cole pours himself a few shots of  Vodka.* the need something * I thought. "So mind telling me why you called me where ?" Marcel's eyes linger to Davina for a few seconds before he opens his mouth."We need your help with something," confirming what i thought, the words come out of his mouth calmly but I can tell he is anything but calm with his eyes staring directly at me. Scoffing at his vague request. I look towards Cole who seemed to have calmed down with all the alchohol he has consumed. "What do you exactly need old friend," I say then Cole explains his plans.

The words rolled of his tongue like a lake filled with poison. Each one fueling me with more rage than the last. Never had I thought that my teammate would conjure up a death worshipping plan like this on. Once he finished I understood now why they chose a public place, they knew that if it was private I would kick their asses and be walking out with a pie by now.

I am not sure when my hand connected with their faces but when it did the entire place went silent.  Everyone's eyes were on us, trying to figure out if something fell or if someone was hit. It was definitely the latter since Davina's cheek was starting to redden. I stared at them waiting for the next move but they were doing the same thing. It wasn't until someone walked yapping about some thing worthless that everything was back to normal in the pub. Well as normal as it could be in a public place and someone is armed ready to kill.

Davina finally opened her mouth to say something, but I made the silence hand motion and she instantly closed it. I turn my head towards Marcel whom is enraged just I am. I grab the now half full bottle of Vodka and drink the rest of it staring at him, finishing the bottle with in 30 seconds and turn my attention towards Cole. "Tell me some bullshit like that again we will have a problem, " are my only words to him before I take my leave. Leaving the bar and entering the cool air I take a deep breath. 

Allowing my nerves to settle before I run back in there and rip out the tongues and shove up their own asses. I wonder how that's would even feel to them.