Part 14

Cassandra POV 

I pick up my phone before it start's playing the ringing song "Hello," i said,

"Cassy your ok," said Asia, causing me to smile. "Yeah sweetheart i am "i said."Where are you" i query ." I am with  Vina, "she said as i release a sigh .*at least she is safe * i thought."When you were escaping any trouble" i said ."No the Mikaelson helped me find her ,along with the fact i cloaked my self"she answers."Well ok Asia i have to go love you.""LOVE YOU"she said then hung up on me.

"She sounds like she loves you dearly " said Klaus .

"She does love me  dearly , she lost her parents in a monster attack , so i adopted her as my sister" i said. "Where are we even going ?"i ask 

"well Love I have some were to be so i can just drop you off at your apartment of Cole's " he said.

"well killed our relaxation plans real quick. Just drop me off where ever " i said put my hand on his shoulder."Plus i need to check some thing out ," i said as guilt hit me knowing he won't like me going on this trip . "Who won't like you going on this trip? " asked Klaus ."andy why would i drop you off where ever . I am not leaving my mate anywhere . You should be at home ,so far Marcel and I have had to save you countless times "he said angered that some one has laid a hand on me. "One relax it's a mission plus it's near Dean and Sam" i said while putting my head on his shoulder to calm him down. . 

"HEY STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD," i said crossing my arms puerile remembering what he said at first ."Well it's not mind reading when you say it out loud Sandra," he said while giving a smirk. As i release a' humph' while crossing my arms . 

"Come now lov . No need to be so puerile" he said taking glances at me and continuing to drive .

"What ever . It doesn't matter anymore . hey what day of the month is it?" i pull out my laptop from under my chair and turn it on.and began looking for some missions.

"It's June 1st." he said raising an eyebrow , as his answer causes me to smile "good cause lately there have been some deaths in Dallas ,Texas where the bodies have holes in them . "i said as i continue to read the article again. ."And i need to check that out ." i said as i continue to read the article."Oh shit I need to find away to bind that bitches soul," i said.

"Come on lov that is no way to talk about family"he said wrapping an arm around me . ". you need to speak  for your self . We were so close until the turned six . Plus i have my reasons to hate and kill her , I  mean she basically got Will after me after I sorted out with Marcel--"

"Wait what did Marcel do "he says abruptly as i pull my head off his shoulder . i release a sigh then say "He was just mad I broke some of his rules by killing  some witches and some Travellers '"i said while running my hand through my hair . "So basically  now he is all over my ass now that their blood is in my  hands . All cause his vampires are mostly a bunch of arsehole's that need to suck a dick" i said sounding annoyed as fuck .

"Maybe i can manage to make  or take Marcel find all of his little sirelings and make then watch as i drop him into a pool of Vervain , on a hot summer day when the sun is at it's apex with out his minions or his lapis luzuli . Then if any is left, feed them his ashes to them , before to the same process to each and every one till their all gone " i say as Klaus looks at me with burning eyes 

"well love dont you think at would be to much work" .I could tell Klaus was impressed by my 'colorful' method.

"Not if i compel the vamps to do it to each other . Especially these inner circle members he calls ' family ' ," i say as i log in my Deviantart account . "You know some people might think that your insane for that kind of thinking"he retorts .

"Good. Plus sane people make me feel anxiety a lot " i say as the thought of me being normal sends a shiver down my spine, while i scroll down  "You truly are a mixture of emotions ," i put my head back onto his shoulder ."What about you Klaus ,do remember you hunted down Katerina Petrova  for 500 years  " i said smugly ."but what ever makes you sleep peaceful at night"i say as i find a cool picture of erza scarlet and gray and fave it, I feel something run their fingers through my hair. 

"Nikky you better move your hand ," i said as he pulls me closer to him to the point i can feel his heart beat."Why would i do that so marcel can come find you " i could tell he was still angry about marcel coming after me .

"Kla-" 

"NO! WHEN I was looking for  you love I as 'simply' asked Marcels' minions about your were abouts only to come short handed. I am not pleased that he with held this information from me , due to the fact you are ---" " Yes, i understand that, but it doesn't really matter does it now love , cause Marcel doesn't know where I am at the moment . Nor where you are at the moment either " I interrupt him."Plus he doesn't even know about our relations to each other . " i say closing my laptop with out closing my google tabs then look at Nik.

"How do we know for sure Genevieve and Marcel are not working together . I should off ripped her heart out earlier . " he said as his knuckles turn white as he grips the stearing wheel. "Hey i know you mad but don't hurt them. Plus I can deal with Marcel , but Genevieve i understand " i say causing Klaus to look at me with wide eyes. I felt his burning green and blue eyes look at me. As he parks in front of the mikaelson mansion.

"You know what i don't have time for this " I hop out the car and was about to walk away  from the building when  some douche vamp-speeds in front of me ."Where do you assume your going lov , it's nearly dark" he says. 

"A place where i know i won't see my out of control mate ," i said trying to break away from his grip.

"Please explain how i am out of control one ." he said nearly choke on air .

"Someone does something you don't like and ends up hurt of dead." i cross my arms and put all my weight on  my right side ."Oh Please do remember when i held a grimiore to you face and you broke into a crying Fit." my anger rises at his words.

"Willyou shut up . I beg of you I broke down crying cause hay book is worse han death . There is a reason why I dislike my sister" I scream 

" Oh really then please tell me why !?" He said causing a shiver down my spine . I bent my head down so he would no see my face as he memory come back.

~Flash back ~ 

I was walk home from Uncle John's house . it was after nine. I was about to turn on my street when I hear a ears piercing scream . I uses my enhanced speed to run to my house .I wen cold