Part 16

Cassandra POV

i woke up from my sleep with the burning pain of my soul protect seal burning my inner thigh . I immediatly reach for my gun , only to not feel it where I put it.  I sit up quickly and examine my surroundings ,  only to see I  am not wearing what I  was earlier, but I was in a Henley shirt that barely covered all of my ass but luckily I was wearing knee high socks.

"Well finally sleeping beauty wakens ," said a voice that would off made any one else go on high alert but I all i did was scoff at his comment . While rubbing the kink in my neck  "Oh Please Nikky we both know that when it comes to me a bed head hair  . I look like hell ," I  said watching him read a book by William Blake. I got out of bed and make my way to the dresser. " So is their any reason why you are reading while I was asleep, basically a few feet away from me. Shirtless as well ," i ask brushing out my bush. I was shocked it wasn't as bad a usual.

"Well do remember this is my room love," he said with amusement in his voice . " Ugh fine whatever be dick ." i say striding towards him. " How the heck did I get in your room anyway ?" i ask him while turning to face him. "You know i thought that would be your first question , along with who put you in those clothes. " he says avoiding my question.

"I would of asked ,but i wouldn't really care , since i know it was you who put me in this , and these are you cloths since my  fake human scent has been covered up with your hybrid scent . " I said calmy, watching Klaus hide his shock with a smirk as he stares at me . "Well the expression on your face  shows your shocked  , so you might as well tell me ,"I said taking a seat on the floor with my legs crossed. "Nothing love it's just that you don't seem to be so shocked by many things in life sweetheart,"  he said . "Cause I my self am shocking ," i say.

"How so Love?" he said 

" I have hunted ghost,demons,vampires,werewolves,wendigo, and a lot more . I have created ,stolen, and come back to life . I am a hunter . I protect human from monsters. I find cases , go undercover, and get it done " i said calmly, "I my self am a magician, and no i don't need a wand i just need to my hands ," i say  as klaus looks at me intently. "Magicians use hand magic and their descipline . " i say  " I am a physical major which was also my house. I lived at Breakbills university for three years ," i said "But as you can see i am twenty one . meaning i am suppose to be in college , but after vanessa killed my family the school took me in .At first they scared of what the older boys would do to me so they sent me  to one of their Allies the ShadowHunters. I trained with them for some time, that's when i got my  squad, and  realized some thingx about my heritage   ". I said calmy. 

"So once we were on a mission and well we got sent to hell. They were six of us only , Only Cole and I made it out , but while we were their we met Dean Winchester .Once we got out Cole and I went our seperate ways. He went with his family  , I stayed with Dean , and continued to  hunt  monsters . " I said . "Well that explains your past , but what about the future. I mean you must have some sort of desire to do ,"he said making me look down with a smile on my face. "Ok this may seem childish but I really want to dress up in a stitch onesie and go to san diego comic con" i said really fast then cover my mouth after realizing what i just said . 

"Out of all the things in the world you want to  dress up as a stitch ," he laughing ."Yes . Yes  i do" i said honestly as Klaus starts to laugh. "Hey this is not a laughing matter. " i said standing up and walking up to him with my arms crossed. "It sorta is babe," he said i felt my heart flutter when he said 'babe'."What " i said shocked. "Nothing love," he said"just think about how you an 21 year old girl will look  in a onesie."he said as he continued to laugh ."Well it's a dream i had ever since i was with the shadowhunters" i said ."anyway What time is it ." i y trying to get him to stop laughing . Right now it's 1 am " he said. "Good it give me enough  time for me to finalize the spell i need to bind Vanessa ," i say as i quickly change in to some new clothes alng with my weapons, with a snap of my fingeres.