Part 17

Klaus Pov 

I watch her silently work on her binding spell. I smile as i here her slightly lip sing a song, "I smirk at her voice it was amazing. "Hey Nik ," said a voice  waving their fingers in my face. "Yes," i said .

"have you ever heard voices," she said making me stop what i was doing and look at the girl before me , "not like mind reading like the trick you use when when you ticked ," she said . 

"Afraid i haven't love, but have you," i query.

"Yeah but not like a psychic major like someone influencing you movements. I think Vanessa was a pyschic major so that might be why i am able to hear her voice in my head but of course this is all figuratively speaking , but if it is correct i can either do a mental soul battle or can manage to extract her soul from me and then bind it to a magical object of send it to hell. " she said i could the gears in her head where working on several solutions.

"Well then love let's hope if she is pyschic that she can't read your thoughts," I said honestly then leaned forward, as she leans back so her head is on my lap.I let at a laugh as she smiles at our current postition. "You Really are an odd one lov," i said .

"Well not mate i have to be or who else will deal with your shit when you fuck stuff up," she said then gets off the floor and sits on my lap with her legs on the arms on the chairs . "So my Not mate what shall we talk about for once while not in a car ," she says smiling making he father inhuman teeth show. They look human but any supernatural can tell she has fangs in the back. "How about what you are?" i query."I have an acute phobia of people prying into  what i am  and my personal life ,you ,"she says facing me with ' don't even test me on this subject' . "I love am a creature that can tear you apart right where you sit with ease, " i say giving her a smirk as she rolls her eyes. "If only you would do that to me my love ," she says leaning her head on my chest. 

CASSANDRA POV

I took a deep breath as listen to Nik's heart beat and think of my Death . I managed to build my walls again so he can't read my mind or know my emotions. * ugh can this man drop it with the what am i talk it's not like it's gonna change for me * i thought as i play with my necklace and lean on Klaus's chest listening to the rhythm of his heartbeat and began drumming it with my fingers. "So want to tell me why you are awake at 1 :30 am." i ask. "Aren't you suppose to be asleep love," he retorts causing me to roll my eyes * douche bag * i thought. "fine i get to work ," I said hopping off his lap and back back to where I was before.  I could feel Klaus 's stare on me as I continued to work . 

"So how exactly are you taking her out," he asks , making my breath hitch *Oh nothing really just dying or loosing my mind* i thought . I guess i was quiet to long cause Klaus was snapping his fingers in front off my eyes. "I already told you that answer Niklaus ," i said while packing my stuff .*Shit I need to go to Breakbill*  I thought. * If i go now it will be to hard to find the materials , * i thought as i felt my self grow hungry and not human kind. "I will uhhh call you uhh later," i said as my stomach growl.* cures my third side of my genes  * i thought as quickly put all my stuff into my duffle that i didn't even notice as in the room . " Bye Klaus ," i said then quickly left through the window .

~Le TIME skip 4 hours. ~

It was now five am . I am breathing heavily or well i should say my victim was breathing heavily. I Look around the room and see that now one else is alive . I smirk as i see the clumps of bodies and blood. The club lights were still on and i used my magic to make the Dj think the people were alive while i guess his helped was helping me feed. I walk up to the Dj at the top of the foyer. I smirk i as hear his heartbeat. I take out a knife a had brought with me to carve out peoples eyes with and eat. *MMhhmm blue eyes* i thought remembering that blue eyes had the sweetest taste .I walk behind the boy and stab him in heart . I would eat him but i got to clean off before Someone smells the blood . I make a fire ball in both of my hands and begin throwing them in different corners of the room.

Until it was covered in flames. I quickly left the building using the back exit , but not before ripping out the Dj's blue eyes and plopped  one in my mouth,chewed , and swallowed. Put the other in my pocket , might need a snack later. I was on my way  to my car when  i felt something hit my head then black.

================================================================================

I groan as i wake up from what ever hit me I tried to move my hands to rub my eye , only to be with ropes on wrist '' What the fuck" i said while blinking the sleep from my eyes. , then opening them really slowly. Only for light hit hit me square in the eyes causing  me to groan .

"Well this is a shock ," said a voice . "How was your evening ? Did you sleep well ?" he said walking up tome while putting his hands in pockets. " Ugh where am i ?" i say looking around the room to see i am under the Abbatior( Marcels home ) Foyer . 

"You know , i would answer  that  but you have some information that i  need, so are you going to answer me directly or are we gonna do this the hard way ," he says  stand right in front of me .