part 24

"Come on get up," he says between heavy breaths. My legs were aching from exhaustion. *I  couldn't stop now, I've been slacking off, stopping now would be useless.* I repeated those words to my self as I got into a defense fight positions, ignoring the shooting pain in my body and waited for him to attack me.  His groans sounded almost sexual as he jumped off the ground landing on his feet. "You're the one holding back," he says running up to me. I keep my eyes on his hand when someone floor sweeps me from beh

The air immediately rushes out my lungs upon impact with the ground. I thank whatever god is out there in the world that I didn't hit my head. If not I would be toast. I dodge he would be a fatal blow to the head, rolling away from him stopping in a crouch position.  "Come on get up," I growl at his command and stay low. "Hhmmm I guess the kitsune bitch doesn't like being commanded, " he laughs.

Sprinting towards him I punch him in the face. He stumbles back letting go of the bat and holds his jaw. Taking his bat from the floor I swing at his head, him head first to the wall. I take a few steps back letting his unconscious form fall before me. Walking out of the room.  I hear two people come thundering up to me and stop. Dean, Sam and I share a look and we run to the closest exit. The guards calling for back up are quickly silenced once Dean put a bullet in them. Sprinting to the doors I blast them open. Seeing Percy and Annabeth get covered with gold dust that must have come from a monster. "Come on," screams Dean as Nico and Rachel come hurling towards us at immense speed. Annabeth and Percy run up towards us as Nico throws the grimoire to me. I immediately catch and open the book. "where is it?" I growl searching through the pages as everyone else circles around me, the howls and footsteps of monsters neared us. 

I continue to frantically search for the pages, I feel the monsters steps vibrate through the ground as my heart races, my blood boils *COME ON, WHERE IS IT. IT NEEDS TO BE HERE PLEASE *I thought while reaching the end of the book and starting again. Every one was fidgety as they drew weapons. *THERE NO WAY OUT OF THIS PLACE* I say finding the spell. "YESSSS" I scream * we can make it. We can survive*. Beginning to do the spell my hands moved on their own as I read the hand motions. The roar of pursous grew louder with each line I read. The air around us started to condense making a cloud form around us. I continue with the signs at a faster rate as the monsters enter the room.  The cloud thickens around us as Percy and Annabeth throw the blue crystals into the cloud, causing the cloud to darken to a black color and rotate like a tornado. The sound of Dean yelling something was unhearable due to the winds howls.  Everyone takes a few steps closer to me.The monsters howl and whimper in pain as they try to break past the wind only to be pushed back,   Upon reaching the last few signs I sign them as fast as I can then finally clap. 

WHOOOSSHHHHH, BAM 

I feel burning hot air speed past me as I'm lifted off my feet and smacked onto the ground. All air in my lungs is knocked out me leaving to gasp for oxygen. My vision is blurry the cloud is too heavy to see through, gravity prevents me from getting up off where ever I am. I hear screams but can't pinpoint any of the locations. I feel something crawl against my skin.  It's ice cold and grabs my wrist, the feeling of daggers going my wrist. I scream trying to break free from whatever has me. Kicking in every direction only for more cold to enter me. My hear races faster than ever as I try to get away. To free of my demons  away from the cold.

"You will be MINE, LITTLE SISTER," screams a voice then begins to laugh. The pain from my wrist increases as something restrains my legs. STOp, LEt  ME GO. As the voice gets louder I feel my self getting colder.

The laugh got louder and louder until it became unbearable. Words rolled off my tongue to keep my self from going mad.  Something drags me by my hair lifting me up to my feet and throws me into a wall. The laughter increases and immense pain shoots through my body from slamming the wall. The feels below freezing  "go away" I scream shivering  as a cold hand wraps around me once more increasing the pain. The screams of others could be heard and more cold hands gripping onto me, it no longer felt like two hands is on me it felt like thousands, millions of freezing hands dragging and pulling me. No matter how much I screams and tried to move I couldn't get free.*  NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. I DON'T WANT TO DIE.*

Screaming I sit up with a jolt. My heart races while my lungs feel on fire. Taking my surroundings I wasn't in the same place as before the floor was wood whereas earlier it stone. The walls were still brick thou. There is a dresser in the corner, a filled bookcase, and several windows and paintings. My sense of hearing was at a maximum high. The sound of trumpets blaring and people chatting outside feel like screams. 

*New Orleans* I thought.

Taking deep breaths I calm my self, giving me clarity. Klaus and Asia storm into the room as I run my fingers through my hair. My wrists have burns on them, my entire body covered in sweat. I was laying on Klaus's bed under the covers. I push the covers off me as Asia walks up to me. *It was a dream* I thought as Asia smiles and hugs me. I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her petite body.  She smells like shea butter. "Are you okay?" picking her up and placing her on the bed, I nod my head at her question. My throat was too far sore to actually vocalize anything. Asia frowns and nods her head. She swings her feet back and forth while playing with her soul protection bracelet. Sensing her nervousness begin to play with her hair, twisting it into a braid. She laughs loving when people play with her hair. 

"Well now dearie why don't you go play with Hope while I have a talk with your sister," Klaus says holding a glass of water walking up to us. Asia nods her head at his request and leaves the room. "How are you feeling?" He questions giving me the glass of water. I slowly swallow the water and place the glass on the bed side table. My throat no longer feels sore and dry. I could feel Klaus's gaze on me. Licking my chapped lips I face him.

His eyes were magnificent. The perfect mixture of two colors.  The blue and green mix well together in some parts. The blue is the dominant thou due to it being the darker shade but you can see specks of green. They have so much emotions behind them. They reminded me of the earth from a distance it looks completely blue but as you get closer you can see the green being the landforms on earth's surface.

" Cassandra," says a voice pulling me out of my head. I look to where the voice came from and see Cole at the door. I grimace remembering out last encounter with eachother resulted in me slapping him. I turn my head not able to look at him any longer. I hear him sigh and walk out the room.

"Care to explain love?" Queries Klaus." A small disagreement," I say in a raspy voice. I clear my throat and look at him. Thou I knew he didnt mean my quarrel with Cole. Klaus grabs my shoulders and turns my body to face him completely. "You know that's not what I meant."

* knew it*

"I know," I said ." it was just a bad dream," taking my eyes off his face and looking at his necklaces. *Telling him would be dangerous, he could start looking into it. Finding things he shouldn't*. "That was  no dream, Cassandra, what was that?" His stare was cold but i could still feel his emotion and worry behind it as he searches for answers in my appearance.

*Keeping secrets from him won't do me much good when Vanessa takes over me. He has fought her several times maybe letting him know will be a positive thing.*

"It's Vanessa's version of a warning, "leaning back I see Niklaus's eyes go from fear to anger. "I'll slaughter her and all---"

"It's harder than that. Klaus you know my family's history. I am a werewolf kitsune two animals sworn to hate each other. My sister is exactly like me but better. She was able to get a hold on her powers much faster than me and learned spells faster aswell but due to that her body began to breakdown,"I say. "My family began doing spells putting aside the rules of breakbi--- the lawful accords trying to perserve her and make her stable not just physically but mentally as well. But we found a way to make her stable,"  looking back at the memories before she went nuts it was beautiful.  She  had such a pretty smile and we had the most glorious training sessions then after them we would end up reading together or just relaxing.  i loved playing games and training. Her smile could make my day.

Her hair was blonde she loved having long hair.
But all good things must come to an end.

"The way got to stabilize her was by sharing her power with me  since i was much slower on the learning pace, but it caused changes in her she became power hungry and ceased to do anything more than learn magic. She hated us for doing the magic sharing.  She and I barely agreed but one day she snapped and nearly killed all of my family.  She  tried to kill my---our birth parents then tried to kill me, but didn't succeed instead my family had to trap her into a hosts body for her to stay locked away." My eyes glue to kKlaus's gaping face searching for emotion or sympathy but it wasn't the time for that.

There is no time to be sitting and talking, the nightmares have started meaning the countdown has begun. I need to complete everything.