♡ BTS Imagines - 100th Chapter Special ♡

Start from the beginning

Your eyebrows raise at how he's only driving with one hand, but you trust him enough.
The two of you talk about your week, since you've both been busy with work.

You're not paying attention much to your surroundings, only when Yoongi goes into an unfamiliar part of town that your eyes wander.
Unfamiliar yet familiar.

"Where are we going?"
You whisper to yourself, since Yoongi himself won't tell you.

Nostalgia fills you when the car stops at a red light, you see a little girl holding the hands of her parents.
They're all smiling together, helping the little girl walk down the tranquil street.

Your parents must've taken you here before, since it all seems so close to your heart.
It clicks after a few minutes, when Yoongi parks his car around a café.

It looks rustic but cosy, you immediately want to go and snuggle inside.
"Recognise this?" He asks, eyes holding expectancy.

"...Appa would take us here a lot."
You say, astounded at how it's all rushing back to you.

Why didn't you come here more often?

"Well, I thought this would be a good start for the town tour, I'm thinking of getting a new flat here."
You look at him with a grin, saying that it would be so sweet to live here.

"And also since it's been 100 days~"
That's when you furrow your eyebrows, confused at his statement.

He just kissed your forehead.
Happy anniversary, he whispers.

It only takes a second, and you giggle shyly, tiptoeing to peck his nose.
"Happy anniversary," you reply, feeling even happier than you thought you could.

Of course, the genius Min Yoongi, would think of something as heartwarming as this.

•••••••

Hoseok calls you from outside your room, waiting for you to come out already.
You had to take your time okay? You had to look extravagant for this outing.

He was taking you to 'an elegant gig' of sorts.
A ball where classy singers would perform, an expensive three-course meal would be served, and where Hoseok would be the hottest man on Earth.

You felt like had to look your best, he's your husband after all.
"Almost done Hobi I swear!"

You hear him groan exaggeratedly, causing you to laugh with no shame.
'He'll be glad with this outcome,' you thought, checking your full appearance once more before stepping out.

He's standing outside, hands in his pockets as his gaze meets yours.
He eyes you up and down, facial expression turning into one of intense attraction.

And you've already succeeded.

Your hair is curly, glossy and hanging from your shoulders.
You're wearing a black velvet dress, strapless but going all the way down to your feet, which are propped on comfy but fashionable wedges.

You've gone with a smoky eye, knowing he loves a mysterious woman.
The silver jewellery adorning your skin glimmers, glistening in his eyes.