Abel:"He's twisted"He said cutting her off"We went back to school and Hailey went after him and she asked where Y/n was and he kept on passing comments and making jokes about it. And that's when I stepped in.....he has a sadistic smile on his face and we all saw it"He said balling his fists.

Zayn:"What we're all trying to say is that we think Justin us behind this...he's behind everything and its a gut feeling"He said looking at everyone in the room"Justin thinks this is all a game and he's just sick"He said disgusted with the thought of him.

Emily:"We all have a feeling about this...."She said starring off into space.

Taylor:"There is something about seeing him these days that is suspicious"She said making everyone now look at her"Normally after school, him, Rakim and Jordan would stay behind and fool around the school but as soon as school is done...they're gone"She said making the friends listen to the new information.

Lauren:"Tay is right, I saw him today... he literally sprinted to his car with Rakim and Jordan following him....they looked like they were in a rush to do something"She said making everyone in the room stay quite.

Camila:"We need to do something"She said shaking her head"Its almost a week since she's been missing and I cant-we cant just sit around here and do nothing"She said making everyone look at the small Latina that was filled with rage.

Kaia:"Jesus, we need to do something.....the cops aren't even doing much"She said making everyone agree.

Bruce:"I agree on this Y/d/n, I think we need to do our own investigating if we want some progress in finding Y/n"He said making Y/n's family agree.

Jon:"Dad, dont you have a friend who's like a private detective"He said making his dad nod"Cant you get him to look into this"He said pleading with his father, David who nodded.

David:"I can get him to look into it"He said making Jon send him a thankful smile.

Travis:"That's sorted, but we need to do something"He said making Y/n's family shake their heads.

Elena:"Oh no, you all are not getting involved in this"She said shaking her head at them.

Diana:"She's right, if Justin is involved in this....the last thing we need is him taking one of you"She said sternly making them all disagree.

Kendall:"I'm not going to sit back"

Kylie:"He took Y/n and I am not going to go to school and pretend that I dont want to hit him i the face"She said agreeing with her sister.

Tyler:"I agree, he took Y/n and we know this"He said looking at them.

Taco:"He's too dumb to even try to hide it...."He said making them look at the teens who were ready to die for Y/n.

Hailey:"I'm tired of sitting in my room and crying myself to sleep every night wondering if she is okay and if someone will walk into my room and say that they found Y/n. I want her now and I want her to be with me, I want her to be with us instead of god knows where being sad and confused"She said with teary eyes"I dont care what you say mom and dad....I'm looking for Y/n"She said making them all sigh.

They knew that if they told them not to look, they would do it anyways and end up getting into trouble, but they also knew that this is Y/n and they are willing do to anything for her because Y/n would do anything for them.

All the parents gave each other a look as if communicating with themselves and coming to a decision. They looked all at their children and sighed at their pleading faces.

Kennya:"Alright, but dont do anything to risky and as for now....just keep an eye on Justin and watch his movements....if you see anything you call us and tell us"She said making them all agree.