Chapter 58: Complete

Start from the beginning

"W-well... we got caught in the traffic and-"

I smiled at them. I guess, I was never angry at them. Seeing them now makes me realize how much I miss them.

"L-lisa... you're not angry at us anymore?"

"I was never angry, Jinyoung oppa. I just felt betrayed. How can I be angry to my family?"

All of a sudden, Jinyoung oppa hugged me.

"Well, don't mind if we join in." Mark oppa and Yoongi oppa said together and also joined in the hug.

"I missed this." Mark oppa said.

"Me too, oppa. Me too." I broke from the hug and motioned them to sit down.

"What made you call us, Lisa?" Jinyoung oppa asked.

"Someone called me and talked some sense to me. After that call, I realized that I know you too much and you will never betray me... not without a reason."

"Who is that "someone"?" Mark oppa asked.

"She calls herself Madam Red. I don't know how-" I could not finish what I want to say because Yoongi oppa suddenly slammed the table and stood up.

"Who do you say it was?!"

"Madam Red. Why oppa? Do you know her?"

"Aishh... that meddling old hag! Is she bored with her life?" He sat back down annoyed.

"You know her?" Mark oppa asked him.

"Yeah." He asnwered while rubbing his temple.

"And she is? Come on, Yoongi! Spill the beans!" Jinyoung oppa added.

"I can't tell you now, guys. Sorry. She might kill me! I'm in no position to tell her identity if she tried to hide it. There must be a reason. Don't worry we can trust her." Yoongi oppa seemed scared of this Madam Red. Just who is this lady that even Yoongi oppa is scared of her.

"Okay, oppa. We'll just leave it as it is."

"Why did I forget about her? Tsk! That old hag sure knows how to make an entrance."

"Hahahaha...  chill bro. Have some iced americano." Mark oppa pats his back.

"You're right. I need to cool down." He then stood up and was about to leave when Jinyoung oppa  stopped him.

"Since you're ordering, order some for us too. Thanks bro." Oppa then smiled mockingly sweet at him.

"Tsk!  Opportunist." Yoongi oppa mumbled while walking towards the counter.

"Ask as now, Lisa. I know you have  tons of questions for us." Jinyoung oppa  said seriously.

"I do, oppa. The main question... You already know what it is, oppa."

Jinyoung's POV

It's good to see Lisa again. I am really glad that she is not angry at us. With our preparations done, I can tell her now. She is the last piece to our plan but to make this plan a success we need to make it a secret to the gang.

"So... oppa, what are you hiding from me?"  She asked with much curiousity in her big doe eyes.

"We made a pl-"

"Here's your  iced americano your hignesses." Yoongi suddenly barged in.

"Oppa!"
"Yoongi!"

Both Lisa and Mark whined at Yoongi.

"What? What did I do?" He looks so lost.

"Great timing oppa." Lisa just rolled her eyes.

"Yah! What did I do?"

"Just shush,  Yoongi. Drink your coffee." Mark pushed the straw on his mouth.

"What were you saying again, oppa?" Lisa diverted her attention from Yoongi to me.

"As I was saying..."

Lisa's POV

Now it's all clear to me. After hearing  it from Jinyoung oppa, I feel so guilty now. Argh! Why do I have serious trust issues? Seriously!  I need to change this attitude of mine.

I carefully parked my motorbike in front of our safe house and a car followed.

I opened the door and shouted on top of lungs.

"EVERYONE! OUT! NOW!"

One by one they got out of their rooms  grumbling. Their faces are epic!

"Everyone! Palliwa!"

"What is it Lisa that you need to shout so loud?" Jennie grumbled with eyes half open.

"I was in the middle of a game when you shouted." Bambam whined.

"You whining babies. If that was an attack you could've been in heaven right now." I rest my hands on my waist.

"Arasou, arasou. Geez." Jisoo unnie said while holding her phone in front of her face. Like seriously? They've become lazy bums.

After 103448354056473 years they all got seated. They are like sloths!

"What is it, Lisa? Did something happen?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"Yeah... well..."

"What happened?! Did someone hurt you? Where are they?!" Jungkook panicked.

"Hush love. Nothing happened to me. Actually... I brought some energizers to bring you back to life." I smile as wide as my lips can.

"Huh?!"  They all said in chorus.

"You can come in now." Slowly the door behind me opened and one by one they entered.

"Hyung!"
"Oppa!"

Everyone stood up and welcomed them. The three members that I thought went astray are now back. We are now complete. Complete.