Chapter 12

Sorry I have taken so long to upload!! My fingers where dead..... And I got writers block.... But I'm back! Btw, I'm no doctor so some of the content in this chapter might not be fact; I'm going off the internet here!! Please do not get offended by any content! If you do please let me know! It definitely shouldn’t offend anyone but if it does don't hesitate to tell me!!

 *Next day*

"Hello?" I answer into my phone, unsure of who will be replying.

"May!! How was the ultrasound? You said you would call me!! I've been trying to call you non-stop but it kept saying this number is not availible!! You had me so worried I swear I almost ran to the air port and got on a plan to somewhere the flies to somewhere that flies back home just to see you sooner!!!" Mum's voice rings in my ear.

"Are crap! Sorry Mum! I forgot! I mean I had a good reason, I got stuck in an elevator," I say way to fast.

I'm at Olive's house at the moment because I knew mum wouldn't be back from her trip yet. My legs are resting lazily on Oliver's lap. 

"Well how's the-- Wait.... You got stuck in a- Are you ok??" she say worriedly.

"Fine, it only took about an hour to get out I guess.... I lost track but it wasn't very long and I had the amazing Oliver to keep me company," I say while shooting Olive a loving smile and leaning forward to take his hand in mine. He pulls me closer to him and instead of just my legs on his lap I almost am!

 "Amazing? That's a new description.... You can explain that one to me when I get home.... In two days..... I'm sorry honey! I want to get back home but I could get a promotion If I stay and I If I don't I could get the sack and-" I cut her off.

"Its fine mum, don't worry! I'm a big girl! That big 17 remember? The baby is awesome! Perfectly developing and all that stuff!"

"That's great honey! I have to go! Sorry, I'm calling from my hotel and I need to get back to the launch ok?"

"Yup, that's ok mum."

"I love you! Bye baby girl!" she says in a soft voice that proves her truthful to her words.

"Love you too mum," I reply in a voice with the same tone as she had.

I push the end button and realise the entire time since I mention him, Olive and I have been starring into each other’s eyes.

"So I'm amazing am I?"

"Yes, yes you are!" I say in a cheeky, loving voice.

"What time does your mum get back?"

Oh right.... He couldn't hear her.... "2 days...."

"Oh! I thought it was a day thing?"

"So did she but she could be up for a promotion and if she leaves she could get the can." 

 "Well.... That sucks then! What do you wanna do?"

"Meh.... Why are you asking me? I'm boring!"

"Hmm..... No comment!"

I hit him on the arm playfully and scoff, "Nice dude! Nice!"

"I know right? I'm the vision of niceness!"

"Dick head," I mutter under my breath, hoping he doesn't catch it.

"I heard that!" he says in an offended voice.

Crap!! "I was just joking babe...."

He laughs and shakes his head, muttering something.

"What did you just say dear?" I ask.