Chapter 2

The food is amazing and let’s just says the company is too...

I'm still not use to baby kicks.... it's so amazing!! I must have a giant smile on my face because Oliver looks at me funny and smiles, "What?"

"I can feel the baby kick!!" I say in a light, amazed, laughy voice.

"Can I feel?" He asks. I laugh and he already has his hand on my stomach, "I can't feel anything..."

"No you doof! Of course you can't!! I can feel the baby from the inside... Wait about another 10 weeks and you can feel her from the outside...."

"You really want a girl don't you?" He says while pulling back and giving me a sexy smile.

"Yeah... I don't know, they're just gentler I guess..."

"I want a girl too..." he clears his throat and speaks again, "I mean I hope you get a girl."

"I gotta pee." I get up and leave.

Once I’m in the bathroom I sit and think... and pee... What? I really did need to!! He's so hot.... and he's sweet! That body.... Damn!! "Gosh, get your mind clear!" I instruct myself.

I wash my hands and walk out the door. Oliver is sitting in the comfy red booth still with his hand under his chin, lifting his head up. He's looking out of the window and I know why... The scenery is amazing!! The sun crashes against clouds in the sky and only rays of light have fought free of the gorgeous gloom. Everything is green and beautiful and the forest has been left in all its full glory, the trees have not been decapitated for human use and water trickles off nearby plants and flowers. As I look out I take in a giant breath which I have been meaning to take. Ach I must look so weird right now!! Just standing here like this.... 

I walk over to the booth and take a seat, "That's beautiful! I was just standing there, mesmerized for a minute!'

He looks over at me and smiles, "Not as beautiful as you! You have gorgeous blue eyes!" Typical player line!! What am I even going here? This is dumb.... I don't know this guy and he doesn't know me.... Plus, who would like a pregnant whale? 

"Me... I mean lots of guys..." I must have said that out loud.... How embarrassing!! How much did I say out loud? Too much obviously.

"Thanks I guess...." I reply.

I look over at the clock on the wall and realize my next class starts in like 10 minutes!! "We have to go!! I have class really soon! I can't be late!!"

"Come on! Go to the car and I'll just pay for this..."

As I get up he spanks me on the ass... Jerk! I knew he was a player..... Lucky thing I'm use to it though... I seem to be every guys target at school. Apparently I'm really beautiful..... I think I look okay... I have straight white teeth, Blue eyes, Blonde hair and a cute nose. I like what I look like but I don't think I'm that much of a catch!! I am a popular girl too which doesn't help... My news spread through school like a wildfire... I put a lot of time into my study as well as friends though and I get all A's in my classes. It's harder with a baby on the way though....

We get back into the car and drive back to school. When I get out of Oliver’s car everyone looks at me and my best friend Kaysa comes running over. "Thanks for the lift! See you round..."

---Oliver's P.O.V--- *1 week later*

Damn that girl is hot!! She's pregnant too though... Why would she be so dumb and let some guy take advantage of her and run off though? Something had to happen there... I'm not buying that story about her just thinking he was a nice guy.....

I pull up at the driveway of my apartment that I share with another guy, Chris. It took a bit to convince mum to let me move out but after a while of waiting and a ton of tears later I finally got to move. Legally I could anyway, being past the age of 16 but I still wanted permission first. I just finished my school day. I am already sick of this! All these chicks coming onto me infront of Mayarna and making me look like a prick and even less interested in her. I keep trying to see her at least one time during the day and most the time i am succesful. We talk about a lot of stuff and it's nice to have a proper friend and not just some whore hanging off me.

When I open the door he's just sitting on the couch with sweat all over his shirt playing an X-box game... Every day he has off work is like this, he never gets out. His whole daily routines is work out and then sit around and watch TV or play a game then shower and go to sleep. When he has work, go to work, come home, work out, shower, sleep.... He always complains about how I'm always bringing chicks back to the house with me but he has a very toned body, he's hot in a chick's perspective and could easily get any woman he wanted much like me.

"No girl this time?" He asks not even looking up from the TV. It’s so frustrating because I know how easily he can lure in a girl... I've seen it before.... An easy twist of a sentence and a flex of his muscles and they are his. Why does he even waste his time on this X-box shit? I have played X-box maybe 4 times after turning 14.

"No, no girl... Come out to the cub with me?" I ask knowing the answer will be no already.

"Can you even get into a club? You're only 17?"

"I have connections.... So will you come?"

He stops for a minute before replying, "Yeah, ok!" Ok.... This is so great!!! Finally he's coming out to a club with me!!!

He gets up and gets in the shower. I get changed because I already had a shower before. I don't really feel like hooking up tonight.... I just want to dance and have some fun. Maybe I should ask someone to come with me... Nar, they all want me in there pants too much... Maybe I could ask Mayarna... I got her number before she went back into school.... Yeah, I'm good, I know... I mean she is pregnant so it’s not like she's looking for sex.... Or maybe she is.... The thought of hooking up with Mayarna actually seems like fun.... Like, I don't feel like being with another girl tonight but if I were with Mayarna I would.... I can't want her... I can't hurt her... She's pregnant and I'm a player.... Remember that Ollie!! Remember!!

I decide calling her maybe isn't such a good idea and don't. We're just about to leave when Chris says he'll just be one minute and runs back inside. It's getting later now and it’s probably around 6.... Darkness is just starting to surround everyone here.

What the fuck? Is that Mayarna? I think it is.... I see some chick walk down the street in the same blonde hair, converse and black arm bands and other jewellery... I can't believe it!! I really can't get her out of my head!! When she walks closer I realize it really is her... I wonder why she's out so late, just walking the streets....

"Mayarna! Hey!" I say waving. She looks like she momentarily hears me but shakes it off as nothing. I run over to her and tap her on the shoulder. She spins around with terror in her eyes. As soon as she realizes it's me she takes in a giant, deep breath and her eyes decrease in size. She pulls her headphones out and stairs at me with her hands over her stomach.

"What the heck? Where did you come from?" She asks looking confused and cute... NO! Not cute!! Just confused I tell myself.

"I live here.... Why are you walking around?"

"I work just up the road at a cafe, Sweet Dreams?"

"They will be if they have you in them!" I shoot back.

She hits me on the arm lightly before she continues. "Have you heard of the cafe, 'Sweet Dreams'?" 

"Um... I think I might have been there once or twice..."

"Anyway, I work there and I just got off work..."

Before I even register it I blurt out, "Do you want to come to a club with me tonight?"

She looks at me and smiles, "Sure."

_________________________

Pic to the side is of Mayarna.