Chapter 5: A So Called Legendary Tale

Start from the beginning

"He looks like him, so it is him. Say, do you boys know what I'm thinking?"

"Yeah I think I know. Let's get 'em!" They started running at us.

I immediately put Bloody Aimer in its holster and grabbed the girl's hand then started running. The three thugs continued to chase after us then I took a turn and look back and saw that those men aren't giving up.

I run faster as I keep holding the girl's hand and look at the girl.

"You go run and hide, I will take care of them!" I said with a determined smile.

She just nods and I let go of her as she took a turn and run as fast as she could. I stopped running and turn towards the thugs who have been chasing us. When they got near me, I spin around and hit them hard with my suitcase sending them at the glass wall of a shop also causing some scream from citizens.

"Oops maybe I went too far."

Then the three of them got out of the shop with a glare and then they draw pocket knives and I just stand there.

"Uh oh...." They started running towards me again and I run away from them.

They kept chasing me and I just open the suitcase still running and pick up a small ice crystal. Closing the suitcase, I turn around towards the guys still running and throw the crystal on the ground causing ice spikes to form and grow, stopping them from running.

"Hahaha! I win!" I grab Bloody Aimer and continue running.

I look at it and started thinking.

"(Hmm, I wonder when can I use this?)"

Then suddenly I look back at where I was going and saw that I was about to hit myself towards a small building.

"Holy mama! I'm born!"

Without thinking, I shoot at the building causing a large and loud explosion making me stop. Fire and smoke are spread around the area where the explosion started and many screams of panic can be heard.

I then sweat dropped and give myself an awkward smile.

"I guess I really went too far....."

Fire trucks immediately arrived and the fire fighters begin to put the fire out and some police cars have arrived as well and started investigating.

Not wanting to be involved, I started walking away and run away back to the bullhead as fast as I can.

"Nope!"

Present

"And that's how it ended."

I look around and saw everyone but Nixium have a look of disbelief as she just sweat dropped and face palmed.

"W-w-wait.... You? Were the one who caused that explosion?!" Weiss ask loudly in shock.

"Geez! No need to yell snowflake. And yeah I was the culprit of the explosion and nobody knows it! Except for you guys."

"Oh.... Did you just called me snowflake?" She ask.

"You heard nothing!" I said blushing a little though obvious by my blush Weiss blush as well.

"U-umm, what a great story that you have shared with us, Mr. L/N. Will you please return to your seat?"

I nodded and started walking to my seat but not before Nixium stopped me who is immediately in front of me with a twitching eye and dark aura visible surrounding her causing everyone else including Port to shiver in fear.