Jesse

JESSE

Today was an exciting day because my girlfriend y/n was coming to the lifeguard tower to take some promotional photos for the TV show Bondi Rescue. She was an amazing photographer and could make anyone or anything look good. This would be the guys first time meeting her.

"Guys Jesse is whipped," Maxi calls out, turning everyone's attention to me.

"Shut up Maxi, I'm not whipped," I shove my best friend.

"Oh you're so whipped Jesse," y/n's familiar voice rings out behind me.

I turn around to find her smirking, her camera around her neck. Maxi pushes past me and hugs y/n because he kind of set us up.

"You really came to see me right y/n?"

y/n laughs, "sorry kid I'm on a job. Maybe next time Maxi."

Maxi pouts and y/n walks over to me, so I motion towards the other guys, "let me introduce you y/n. y/n this is Hoppo, Deano, Glick, Jethro, Kerrbox, Reidy, Whippet and Singlets."

"Hi guys," she waves.

Hoppo steps forwards and shakes her hand, "thanks for doing this y/n. Jesse showed me some of your work so today should be good."

y/n shakes his hand back, "yeah taking photos of lifeguards all day will be so hard on me," she jokes.

Harries walks up to her and slings an arm casually around her shoulders, "maybe we can even show you what a real man is like y/n."

Everyone in the tower laughs, y/n included. But all I can do is glare at Harries who liked to work me up. I was very protective of y/n and she knew it. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all, because some of the lifeguards were single, y/n was attractive, and could do better than me.

I watch everyone leave the tower, but Hoppo stays behind and slaps me on the back, "Harries is joking, I saw the look on your face when y/n walked in and can tell you love her. You have nothing to worry about Jesse."

I hoped he was right because I didn't want to lose y/n.

Y/N

Hanging out with the other lifeguards was so much fun, they were just like Jesse had described, it also helped that they were very nice to photograph which was an added bonus. You got some pretty good shots both single and group shots, but it was clear Jesse wasn't happy, and you hated to see him upset. Yes, Harries joked with him earlier, but Jesse wasn't as tough as he portrayed and could feel insecure sometimes.

Putting your camera down on a nearby rhino and walk over to Jesse who was on his phone standing away from the other guys, "hey babe, your pictures turned out really good," you wrap your arms around his waist and kiss his lips.

Jesse sighs, "you could do better than me y/n."

"No one can come close to you Jesse. I love you and no one else. You need to get that into your beautiful head," you reply, running your fingers through his hair.

Jesse smiles, "I love you to y/n, Hoppo said I had nothing to worry about. I guess I was finally happy to have you meet the other guys, but then I also feel insecure having you around them."

You kiss him again, "I'm yours and no one else's Jesse. You're stuck with me."

He kisses you back, "thank god for that y/n."

"Ah they're so cute together," Reidy wolf whistles.

The two of you pull away from each other to see the other lifeguards watching us wearing big smiles and clapping. Then you notice Harries had your camera and was snapping pictures of the two of you, so you and Jesse shoot him a colourful finger gesture.

Harries pouts, "so rude."

Jesse hugs you tightly around the waist, you couldn't have asked for a better guy.