Harrison

HARRISON

Walking along the beach I come across a small girl who couldn't be older than four. I look around and find no one claiming her. We deal with lost children on a daily basis, I needed to get as much information out of her as I could to help find her family.

"Hey kid, are you lost?" I speak slowly, crouching down to her height.

The little girl continues to sob, getting louder with each passing second.

"Can you tell me your name?" I ask, hoping it will calm her down.

~10 MINUTES LATER~

The little girl showed no signs of stopping crying anytime soon.

"Hey, are you okay? What's going on?" a girls voice sounds behind me.

I turn around still crouched and look up at a really beautiful girl, "she won't stop crying, and I don't know what to do! I think she's lost."

The girl nods and crouches down next to me, "hi sweetheart I'm y/n, what's your name?"

The little girl sniffles and looks at y/n with red puffy eyes, "Kelly..."

y/n smiles, "Hi Kelly, this is err—"

"Harrison," I cut in, and the little girl looks at me with a trembling lip.

"Have you lost your parents Kelly?" y/n asks, and Kelly nods in reply.

I take out my radio, "Harrison to the tower, I'm on the south ramp and have a missing child called Kelly, and she's wearing a pink polka dot two-piece."

Jethro radios back, "How old is she?"

I glance at y/n who nods in understanding and reaches out towards Kelly, "how old are you, Kelly?"

"three," Kelly mumbles.

I hit the radio again, "Kelly's three. Has anyone come looking for her?"

"I think Whippet called earlier with a distraught mum, she's called Amber," Jethro replies.

I look at Kelly, "Is your mum called Amber?"

Kelly's eyes light up, "yes, I want my mummy."

"Your mum will be waiting at the tower for you Kelly, would you like to come with me?"

Kelly walks towards me and grabs my hand, "I want mummy."

I stand up as does y/n, and to make things easier I pick Kelly up and put her on my hip.

"Thank you for your help y/n, I'd have been lost without you. She wouldn't stop crying. You were good with her."

y/n blushes, "I'm a babysitter so I know how to talk to upset kids."

"I want mummy," Kelly huffs, tugging on my shirt.

y/n laughs, "I'll let you get her back to her mum Harrison."

I watch y/n walk away after she waves at Kelly when an idea pops into my head, "err y/n would you maybe like to get a drink with me after I get off tonight?"

y/n turns around and smiles, "I'll wait by the tower Harrison, see you later."

I chuckle and allow y/n to continue back down the beach before heading for the tower with Kelly, "thanks Kelly, you got me a date with a pretty girl."

Kelly giggles. She was no longer upset. Today was an interesting day.

Bondi Rescue Imagines *DISCONTINUED*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें