083 • Dana

In her room Dana switched her ruined panties for a thong  – he couldn't destroy much about that – and tossed the piece of cloth in the trash can in the bath room. Idiot, she thought, shaking her head, but with a smirk on her face. She didn't know why, but it were actions like these that she liked about him and that made her smile. Everything was so different from her former relationship. Maddox never had been very spontaneous, he'd been very calculating and he never would have done something like tin front of others. Nothing must hurt his reputation, while Juice didn't seem to care about what others were thinking of him. It was liberating. He was liberating. 

"Hey baby?" she heard on the other side of the door. "Ya here?"

"Uh-uh."

The door handle went down and the door swung open. Juice entered the room. 

"I needed some Juice-proof underwear."

"That means no underwear?"

She stuck out her tongue. "A chastity belt."

He captured her in his arms and it took only a few seconds before his hands moved inside her pants again. "Hmm I think I know how to handle this one." He spread his fingers across her ass and pulled her close to his waist. 

"You do?" Her hands shoved underneath his shirt and with her index fingers she trailed his abs. She stretched a little so she could reach his lips and surrendered to an intense kiss. 

"I'm going home," Juice said when they'd ended their kiss and he'd pulled his hands out of her pants. His thumbs were stillcasually hooked around her waistband. "I'm out of clean clothes."

Dana pouted her lip. "Will I sleep alone tonight?"

"I can come back, if you want me to."

"Or I can go with you? Have dinner together? Then we would for once spend the evening like a normal couple." She hesitated. "Or do you need some alone-time? I get that. It's nothing but normal if you need some space." She didn't want to force herself, although she would love to spend the evening together, without the other club members. They didn't spend much time together, only in their bedrooms and that wasn't the quality time she had in mind this time. Hell, she didn't even know why her boyfriend was taking meds, so they wouldn't easily run out of conversation topics.   

"When I would be alone, I'd only think about you."

She pinched his side. "Don't be so cheesy."

His lips curled up, but then the expression on his face grew more serious. "You think it's wise to go to my place? You'll be safer here."

"We can be there for a few hours, right? Then we'll go back tonight." She gave him a pensive look. "Why don't you fix a good security system with all your high-tech skills? I kinda like the idea to have sex with you without all your brothers hearing us through these thin walls."

She wasn't very noisy, but the thought had raced through her mind more than once tonight. The past weeks she'd caught a lot not so charming noises from the other rooms, so her request wasn't far-fetched at all. 

"You don't? That doesn't turn you on?" He dipped his head and kissed her right beneath her jaw. A shiver crept down her spine. 

"No," she muttered, her thoughts already miles away from their conversation.

He chuckled. "I'll work it out. Either way a good idea, for the club house as well." 

Dana smiled and took his hand. "Awesome. Well, let's go to the supermarket. I finally get the chance to make dinner for my boyfriend. Our relationship is almost sounding serious."

Juice bumped his shoulder against hers and chuckling she squeezed his hand.