Sleeping on the couch

"Do you want to come with us Magnus?"  Nadine, a lady he works with, asks as she walks by him.

"No.  Alexanders mom is keeping the kids tonight and we are going out tonight."

"So, the elusive alexander keeps you from going out again?"

"He doesn't keep me from going out.   To be honest I would rather go home to him then go to a club."

She sighs then smiling at him she says, "I understand."

"Where is everyone going?"  He asks as all the female employees and a few of the male employees are making their way to the elevators.

"The new male model is downstairs."  Someone from the crowd answers.

"I didn't know we were getting a new male model."  Magnus says, putting his drawings in his portfolio.

"Me either."  Nadine says as she and Magnus start to walk with the crowd.  "You going down to see too?"

"No.  I just happen to be going in the same direction as the crowd."

As they step off the elevator and fight their way through the crowd, Magnus sees what everyone is staring at.  He smiles to himself, then he walks over to the male sitting on the couch, reading an old magazine, sits on his lap and kisses him deeply.

"Ok, Magnus."  Nadine says, walking up to them.  "What is going on, you won't go out with me because of Alexander but you will  make out with someone."

Magnus laughs and says, "Nadine, meet Alexander."

"This is Alexander?"  She asks, in awe.

"Yes."  Magnus says, pulling Alec to his feet and putting his arm around his waist.

"No wonder you never want to go out.  If I had this greek god in blue jeans instead of the baboon in the zoo that I have waiting for me at home I would never want to leave."

"Don't let him fool you."  Alec answers.  "Our house sometimes is like a zoo.  With the three kids, the cat, the dog, the hamster and the parrot and don't forget Magnus."

"Watch it Alexander."  Magnus says, patting his chest.  "Or  you will find yourself sleeping on the couch tonight."

"Surely you don't make him sleep on the couch."

"He has slept on the couch more times then he probably cares to admit."

Alec smirks at Magnus and says, "why don't you tell her how many times I having actually slept on the couch alone."

"Its not my fault I get cold and you keep me warm."  Magnus says, kissing Alec again.