scavenger hunt part 2

Text from alec to jace and izzy.

It's getting close to time for you to be at your destination here are the answers in case you haven't figured it out yet. I will give you a hint to the final destination but I won't give you that answer.

1.  Roses are red magnus says my eyes are sapphire.

2.  the library can take you on an adventure that your imagination is the only limit.

3.  New years kisses are given in times Square.

4.  Whether they be diamond or plain, even the smallest rings mean the most.

5.  31 flavors of delicious ice cream.

6.  Neptune will protect you at sea.

7.  Eat or drink plenty of oranges to keep colds away.

8.  You can begin a real adventure from Grand Central Station.

9.  The empire state building is a great place to get held by an ape.

10.  Whether on stage or a sidewalk an actor is always entertaining.

11.  We could lose magnus izzy and clary in bloomingdales for hours.

12.  Jace is going to kill me for the duck.

13.  An anchor is the brakes on a boat.

14.  The new york times crossword puzzle is the hardest around.

15.  Advertisements are on tv, radio and billboards.

16.  Cats can be big or small but they all purr.

There is all the answers.

The clue to the location is:  magnus is exotic and so is this place with all it exotic things.

See you all there.

*******

"Did you get all the answers?"  Izzy asks when jace and clary walk up to her and simon.

"No.  Did you?"

"Of course not. I hope we are at the right place."

"Well if not, we are both wrong."   He says as they both walk inside.

They walk around, looking for magnus and alec.   They round a corner and finally find them.

"Really."  Jace says.  "You have us running all over town just so we can find you two making out. That is nothing new."

Without breaking their kiss, magnus and alec both hold out their left hands, showing them identical black gold wedding rings with a yellow diamond and a blue sapphire in each one.

"You got married!"  Izzy exclaims, hugging both of them before everyone joins in.

"Yeah, izzy, we did."  Alec answers.

"When?"

"Yesterday."

"Why are you just now telling us?"

"Because we were at home consummating our marriage."  Magnus says, making alec blush.

"There is something else."  Alec says.

"You're pregnant."  Jace jokes.

"Close."  Magnus says. "But no."

"What are you talking about?"  Clary asks.

"We are adopting."

"That's awesome."  Izzy says, unable to contain her excitement.   "When do we get to meet the kids?"

"Well, the twins will be out of the hospital tomorrow and Rafeal is coming then also."

"You're adopting three at once?"  Simon asks.

"Yes."

"Why three at once?"

"My friend, cat, works at the hospital and said that if they aren't adopted together by the time the twins are released from the hospital then they will be split up."

"What happened to their parents?"  Izzy asks.

"Their father was killed in an accident a few months ago and the mother died in childbirth."

"When do we get to meet them?"

"Everyone come to the loft tomorrow and you can meet them."

Izzy looks at alec and says, "what about mom and dad?"

Alec sighs and magnus squeezes his hand then he says, "they can come but only if nothing is said about anything,  this is going to be a new start for us."

"Ok."  Izzy says, smiling at her brother.

***********

Alec answers the door and sees his whole family including his parents smiling at him.

They all sit down and alec hands the twins to his mom and izzy then pulls a timid little boy from behind magnus, picking him up.

"What are their names?"  Clary asks.

"This is Rafeal Santiago lightwood-bane. The twins are maxwell Alexander and magdaline sophia lightwood-bane."

"They are beautiful."  Jace says as magdaline is chewing on his finger.  

Alec smiles at his husband then at his family knowing he has everything he could ever want.