don't be embarrassed

"Alexander,  where are you?" Magnus says when he walks in.

"In here."  Alec answers from the bedroom. "Daddy."

Magnus turns to the people behind him and says, "will you excuse me a minute?"  He says, walking into the bedroom.

He walks into the bedroom and stops at the door, seeing alec laying on the bed naked with a book laying on the bed next to him.

Magnus takes a steadying breath and says, "as much as I  enjoy it when you call me daddy or when I find you naked in our bed, we have company."

"What?"  Alec says, scrambling off the bed.  "Who?"

Magnus shrugs and says, "just some people from the office."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was a last minute thing."  Magnus says, smiling at his still naked boyfriend. "I wasn't expecting this."

"I can't go out there and face them."  He says, falling face down on the bed.

"Alexander."  Magnus says, sitting next to him and placing his hand on alec's shoulder. "Remember last month we all went to Rogers house?"

"Yeah."

"Well, when we got there, his wife was waiting for him, naked, on the couch."

"Really?"  Alec says, looking at magnus.   "She didn't act like anything had happened  when I got there."

"I know. She just very calmly got dressed and acted like nothing happened and so can you."  Magnus says, kissing him and leaving the room.

Magnus walks back into the living room and starts talking to his coworkers.

Alec walks out of the bedroom, walks over to magnus and takes his hand.

"Everyone."  Magnus says, smiling at alec.  "This is my boyfriend,  alec."