the mechanic part 4

"That is one sight that I could for sure get used to seeing."

Alec looks at Magnus from over his shoulder and asks, "What are you talking about?"

"Well."  Magnus says,  walking toward alec. "My favorite mechanic,  with his shirt off, bent over the hood of a car."

"So."  Alec says,  standing up.  "I'm your favorite?"

Magnus nods and says, "by far."

Alec leans in to kiss Magnus but he grabs ahold of his wrists and says, "there is no way you are touching me with those greasy hands, you go take a shower, I'm not going anywhere."

Alec smiles, kisses Magnus without touching him then he walks into his room to shower.

**********

Alec walks up to his partially open door, running his hands through his wet hair and hears Magnus talking to someone.

"That's right cat."  Magnus says, pausing. "As of tomorrow, I want alec off the payroll."  Alec freezes with his hand on the doorknob. "I have my reasons, I will tell you tomorrow but tonight, I don't want to be disturbed under any circumstances."

When alec is for sure Magnus is done talking,  he steps out and clears his throat, making Magnus turn around.

"Alexander,  that is much better except the shirt."  Magnus says, putting his arms around alecs waist.

"Magnus?"

"Yes, darling?"

"You want me off the payroll?"

"You heard that?"

"Yeah."  Alec, turns away from Magnus,  causing Magnus's arms to fall from his waist. "Why?  I thought you said I wouldn't lose my job if we started dating."

"You wasn't supposed to find out like this."  Magnus says, putting his hands on alecs hips.  "I want to take you off the payroll so I can take you to bed."  He whispers in alecs ear.

"No."

"No?"

Alec grins and says, "I always wanted my first time to be in a corvette."

Magnus pulls alec to the car and opens the door.