Chapter 3: Here's Comes A New Tomorrow

Nixium's POV

After I was launched to the air, I started to fall so I open Midnight Killer and now I'm slowly and safely falling.

I land on the ground and started walking around, searching for the temple and Y/N.

Many Grimms are visible from far away in the forest so I just continue to walk until a Beowolf tried to pounce on me but I simply dodge back and closed my weapon.

It growled at me and started running towards me. I charge back as well and slide downwards and stabbed the Grimm with my weapon, turning it into dark smoke afterwards.

I stand up and dust myself off and continue walking. My stomach suddenly growled signaling me I was hungry for donuts so I started running so I can find the temple faster.

As I run, I fell to the ground when someone landed on me. This annoyed me so my personality changed again.

"Watch where you're landing you horseshoe!!"

I saw the person who is on me groaning to himself. He has blonde hair and blue eyes, he wear low quality armor and a normal sword.

"Ugh..... I don't wanna do that again...." Said the blonde.

"Can you get off of me?" I said in an annoyed voice.

He realize what position he is in and immediately got off of me.

"S-sorry about that, here." He lend me his hand and I hesitantly accepted it and stand up.

"Just figure out a landing strategy for once." I said and started waking away.

"Wait where are you going?"

"To the temple."

"Can I come?"

"Fine, but don't annoy me otherwise I'll feed you to the Grimm."

"O-okay....." He walk beside me as I open my weapon again to cover myself from the sun.

"The name's Jaune Arc, by the way. What's yours?"

"Nixium."

"Nice name."

"It's actually supposed to be Nexium but I guess this is better. And I think that's a boy's name."

"Yeah, it kinda sound like it though."

"Do you have any friends here?"

"Well there is Ruby, who I only met yesterday and I think maybe Y/N is also?"

"I think that's the temple, come on." I jog towards the temple and grabbed a chess piece.

Jaune also grabbed one and we decided to wait for the others. Me and him are just fighting some Grimm to kill some time, though mostly I'm the one who is fighting them and Jaune is just cowering in a corner. Does he even have combat experience?

Its been twenty minutes since we waited in the temple and still no sign of the others, except for some students who grabbed some relics and immediately escape the place back to the cliff.

"What's taking that transgendered bimbo so long anyway?"

"The who?" Jaune ask.

"My cousin. I use to call him some names but mostly I just call him by his name."

A female with spartan armor appeared and saw us just standing there. She approached one of the pieces and grab it then went towards us.

"What are you two doing here? And are you that Jaune from before?"