4: The Midnight Club

Start from the beginning

"I am right in the middle of my Affirmations meeting-"

I cut Alice off. "Hold on." I say, standing up and walking towards the two. "Alice, you're gonna wanna look at it." I say, leaning on the table. Betty looks expectantly at Alice as she opens up the folder.

"Per your farm "testimony," you've clearly played G&G before and now I have concrete evidence that when you were my age, there was another suspicious death." Betty says.

I walk closer to the blonde. "Maybe a murder that took place at Riverdale High where the corpse had blue lips." I add, looking at the file.

"We can keep digging, or you can just tell us what you know about G&G." Betty insists.

"All right." Alice says quickly. She takes off her glasses, "You're right, girls. You deserve to know the whole truth." Betty and I share a look and I take a seat next to my cousin. "If got no other reason, for your own protection."

"It was our junior year. Phones had cords, Winona had Johnny, and everything smelled like teen spirit. The world was a different place, and we were very different people..."

-were cutting to KIMMY THOTS BE READY! italics are alice narrating lowkey-

I lean against the lockers, popping my gum as Alice storms by

"A bad girl from the wrong side of the tracks, with enviable hair, no real friends. Your aunt, Kimberly, as the polar opposite. She built her reputation as the popular girl, nobody cared where she was from. She was nice, pretty, and liked. More friends than I could count."

I stand up straighter, Forsythe Pindleton Jones Junior walked by, smirking as he walked over. "Hey," He put his hand on the locker by my head.

"FP, I don't know why you're flirting." I scrunch my nose, "If I wanted you, you'd know." I kiss his cheek, giving a smile as I walk away, waving hello to Fred Andrews, who's walking to class.

I walk into the bathroom, tossing down my black hand bag. I look over at Hermione & Sierra. "Ladies, you both look stunning." I grin cheekily, looking at my painted yellow nails.