Chapter - 56

I went to inside the cafè and saw Inspector Ian, in disguise, already sitting with Marc. I made my way towards a table behind Inspector Ian and Marc with my old woman disguise.

I took my seat in the back table as I could see Inspector Ian talking to Marc. From the seat I am seating, I could see Marc's back and Inspector Ian's front.

Inspector Ian looked at me from a distance and nodded. I turned in the bluetooth that I was wearing in my head soni could listen to their conversation.

"Here," I heard Marc saying as he took out a brief case. He opened it and exposed the money that was inside the brief case.

"What is this?" I heard Inspector Ian said.

"Money," Marc smirked. "Look you have the evidence of my crime. You told me that you hated Jade."

"I do," Inspector Ian saying, adjusting his fake glasses. "Agent Jade was my enemy. I had so much problems because of her. I am glad what I wanted to do with her, you had done it with her."

"Of course," Marc said.

"But that doesn't mean that I will stop blackmailing you, Marc," Inspector Ian smirked.

Marc nodded. "Look, I don't know you well but we are both enemies of Agent Jade. Instead of you being my enemy, we can be allies."

"Allies?"

"Yes," Marc said. "I have got $1,000,000 money for you. Take this but hand me the video."

Inspector Ian sighed. "$1,000,000, huh? Doesn't this video deserve more?"

Marc looked angry. "How dare you-"

"Oh my," Inspector Ian laughed. "You seamed to be getting angry, Marc."

"$1,000,000 is not less, darn it! I cannot give you more!"

Inspector Ian laughed. "I don't want your money, Marc. But, I do want something else. Before that, let's get some drink."

I nodded and looked back where I saw Ty, in disguise of a waiter, standing at the very back with a tray filled with two glasses of capuchino.

I looked at my phone and phone called Inspector Ròse. If Inspector Ròse haven't seen any other men beside Marc coming to the cafè then everything should be okay and would be according to the plan.

The phone rang for a while but nobody picked the phone call.

I phone called a few more times but Inspector Ròse didn't pick her phone call.

I was worried now.

I noticed Inspector Ian waved his hand as Ty walked towards Marc and Inspector Ian with holding the tray. Ty came near the table and placed two glasses of capuchino on the table.

"Have a drink," Inspector Ian said as he took a sip of the drink.

Marc hesitated for a bit and then took the glass near him and leaned it near his mouth. As he took a sip of the drink, I smirked.

Hopefully, his allergy will start to react.

I made a few more phone calls to Inspector Ròse but she didn't pick her phone.

I hope everything was okay with her

Marc took a few more sip of the capuchino which had milk mixed in.

Suddenly, he began to cough.

I knew it was my turn to act now. I got off the chair and bend on to walk like an elderly woman and walked towards Marc.

I knew I had to help Marc to gain his trust but as I went near him, he grabbed onto my arms and twist it on my hand and held me clower to him.

I gasped in shock as he stood behind me, holding onto my arms from my back. He took out a gun from his pocket and pointed on my head.

What was happening?!

Everybody in the resturant looked shocked. The customers screened and ran out of the cafè.

Ty and Inspector Ian looked at us in shock.

Marc pressed the gun near my head and laughed. "My, my!" He laughed. "What do we have here! Agent Jade in disguise of an senior lady?"

I tried to break from from his hold but his hold tightened.

"How did you -" Inspector Ian asked.

"I am such a good actor," Marc laughed. "I knew your plan since the beginning and I never drank the drink. It was all an act."

"But how?!" Inspector Ian yelled.

"Actually what happened was, some of the policeman works for me. The day when Agent Jade was planning with Inspector Ian and Ròse, one of the Inspector who worked for me heard your plan and told me about it," he laughed. "So, I just pretend to drink the capuchino and went along with your act."

I was shocked.

Oh my goodness!

Marc pressed into the gun on my head, harshly.

"Marc!" Ty yelled. "Don't you dare to hurt her!"

"Oh Tyran!" Marc smirked as he looked at Ty. "It is nice meeting you after all these years."

Ty greeted his teeth. "Don't you dare to hurt her! I am warning you!"

"Warning?" Marc laughed as he pushed the gun hard on my head, making me wince in pain. "Don't you think you are over exaggerating Tyran? I mean I have your wife and my hostage and moreover, I have another surprise for you and Insepector Ian."

I was confused.

Within a few minutes, some gangsters brought a female unconscious woman to the resturant. That woman was none other than Inspector Ròse.