Chapter - 13

I stared at Tyran in shock.

Tyran was still looking out the window. "It happened 21 years ago."

I stared at him in shock. "That long?"

"Yeah," he said. "It was 21 years ago. I was only in grade 5 that time. I was overweight and chubby and unlike other students, instead of playing in the field, I would lock myself in my room and read books. Kids used to make fun if me, calling me nerd. And then there was a little girl, same age and same class as mine. She was shy and would get bullied all the time. Her hair was red as yours, Jasmin."

I stared at Tyran.

"She would wear a hat so that she could hide her red wave hair and would cry on little things," Tyran smiled at the memeories. "She was clumsy too. Falling everywhere."

Tyran's story somehow seamed similar. I listened to him.

"One day, I found her crying under the school desk while other kids were playing outside. I went to her and told her that I liked her hair and the smile that she did was beautiful. We became friends and we would share all the little secrets. She accepted me as a friend even though I wasn't the most handsome boy there," Tyran smiled.

I looked at Tyran. What he was saying sounded so similar. It was almost as if . . .

No, that's not possible . .  .

I shook the idea from my head.

"She was your friend, right? How did you fell in love with her?" I asked.

"Well, in grade 7, we went on a trip to zoo from school. I was hanging out with her and then suddenly one of my dad's enemy kidnapped both of us. We were both locked in the downstairs of a house where I was holding her on my arms as she was crying. We were small and I didn't know what to do so I hugged her and held her on my arms. That was probably the 1st time I ever wanted to protect somebody that badly. I was still a kid so I never figured out my feelings then. We did escaped from the basement from the washroom window and came home. But, as the time went by, I began to feel more protective over her. It was like I wanted to protect her and make her happy all the time, but then in grade - 8, we graduate and that was the last time I saw her," he explained.

I was looking at him in shock. I didn't know what to do. Because what he was saying was realted to . . .

Memories of 21 years ago flashed into my brain.

A tear slipped down my cheek as I quickly whipped it.

I couldn't believe what Tyran was saying. I knew who the girl was.

She was . . .

Me.

Tyran turned around and looked at me. "Well, we got admitted to different highschools and then we had differnt lives but as the time went by I began to realize that what I felt for her wasn't a friendship, rather I was in love with her. But, obviously I couldn't find her, so I just moved on. I stopped believing in love because it only caused me to get hurt."

I didn't look at his eyes.

I didn't know what to do or what to feel.

"Well, that's how it is for me," Tyran sighed as he sat on the bed across from me. "That's why when today I saw your hair and saw it red, I was shocked."

I looked at him.

Did he figured out the I was the same girl that he fell in love with a long time ago?

"It's crazy how both of you and her names are same and even you have same hair and eye colour as her. But, I guess the only difference is that you are a strong woman and she was well . . . clumsy," Tyran sighed. "I guess you girls are different."

I still didn't say anything. More like, I didn't have the correct word to say.

How was I going to tell him that I was the same girl that he once fell in love with?

I stared at him.

Tyran did changed from before. He didn't look chubby anymore, rather now he looked more athletic. I guess people do change but his eyes and hair was still same. Even his name was same.

If only I payed more attention to him then I probably would have recognized him before . . .

Memories of my childhood ran into my brain. The way we played together and the way he hugged me when I cried . . .

If only I had payed more attention then I would have realized that he was the same guy who was my childhood friend.

"Anyway, I have to pray Isha prayer and I will sleep in the next room. Good night," Tyran smiled.

I faked a smile. "Good night."

Tyran left the room as I layed on the bed, having my head filled with confusion.

Just what am I going to do?
------------------------------------------------------
Assalamualikum and hi!

How are you?

I know the story is still kit that interesting but I am trying hard to make it more interesting. Thank you to the readers, commenters and voters for supporting me.

Just have a question, wattpaders.

What do you think Jasmin or Jess should do?

Option A: Should she tell Tyran in the next chapter that she was the same girl that he fell in love with in his past?

Option B: Should she just keep hidding it from Tyran?

Let me know your answer, plesse and thank you once again for supporting me.

Have a nice day.

Love,
Ella