Chapter - 46

My eyes wided as I stared at Mac in shock.

What was he doing here? And how did he found me?! How did he even knew that I was an agent . . .

Realization hit me.

That's right. John was in disguise if Inspector Ian so John knew about me and he told Marc about it.

I grabbed my gun out of my pocket and pointed at him.

Marc laughed. "Seriously? You thought, I would be scared of that, Jade?"

I looked at Marc. "How did you find me?!"

"Oh that?" Marc said. "Apprently, one of my men who was keeping an eye on Tyran saw your lovers quarrel and saw you running away. He just followed you and let me know and here I am."

I nodded. "Why did you come here, Marc? You know, I can hurt you . . ."

Marc laughed. "Jade, you seriously thinking that you can shoot me with that wounded heart of yours?" he asked as I looked at him. "Was it fun to find out that your husband is a criminal?"

I gasp. I could feel myself weak. I didn't wanted to hear those words. Hw was trying to take advantage of my emotional wounds.

"You know, Jade," he said as he began to walk around the tree. "I feel pity on your relationship. Seriously, you honestly thought that that husband of yours was deceiving you?"

"That's none of your business! Whatever happens between us is our problem, not yours, Marc!" I said as I pulled the trigger of the gun.

"Of course it is not my business but you know, Jade," he said as he began to throw something on the wet grasses around the tree. "Your husband is innocent in this."

I looked at him in shock. "He didn't had a clue that he was doing something wrong until he found out. Poor him," he laughed. "Seams like you got Tyran's heartbroken because eif a false accusation."

I looked at him in shock. So, Ty didn't know that he was doing something wrong? What does that even suppose to mean?

I was confused.

Does that mean that . . .

I gasped. It probably meant that when Ty was friends with Marc in highschool, Ty just helped Marc but he didn't know what the deeds that he was doing was slowly engaging him with the wrong things or any crime things. Yes, that's just be it.

But . . . this also meant that I misunderstood Ty.

I put my arms down, pointing the gun at the ground.

How could I be so careless and stupid?! Ty did wanted to explain me how he was involved with Marc but it was me who didn't give him a chance!

I was an idiot!

I wanted to slap myself. The guy who I got married and began to love . . . it was weogn for me to not to trust him.

I need to apologize to Ty. I had to talk to Ty!

"Seams like you are realizing the mistake you have made, Jade,"he said as he threw something more in the glass around me.

I wondered what he was throwing in the grass. it was some solid particles.

"Why are you telling me all this?!" I yelled. "And what are you throwing in the grass?!"

Marc laughed as he now came in front of me and leaned on his motorcycle. "Why do you think I, one of the powerful gangster, came to see you, Jade?"

I was confused about that too. No criminal would ever do that.

"Let me tell you something, Jade," he said. "You have arrested a lot of my men. You even arrested John. He is one of our best players. And now, if I leave you alive, don't you think you are going to damage me more?"

My eyes wided. What was he talking about?

"Tyran knew that I was looking for you so he always wanted to stay with you but too bad, you didn't give him a chance to explain himself. Now you won't be even able to talk to him," he smirked.

"SHUT THE HELL-"

"Now, now, would it be fair if you swear on such a pretty face like mine?" he chuckled. "I never showed my face to anybody. Not even my men. I always wore a mask to hide myself but you know why I showed you myself?"

I staired at Marc.

"Because after today, you won't be able to tell anybody how I look like," he smirked as he got in the motorcycle.

"Hey!" I said as I pointed the gun at him. "Don't you dare to run away-"

Marc laughed. "Jade, as fisty as ever. I am going to miss you. You know what I threw on the wet glass? I threw solid silver nitrate," he smirk.

My eyes wided. I knew what he was talking about.

Solid silver nitrate can react as flammable if it was mixed with wet watery things.

Just what was he planning? Don't tell me he was planning to . . . ?

"Now, time for the powder magnesium, baby," he said as he took iut some powder from his plastic bag that was in his pocket and blew it around me.

Suddenly the surrounding around me hurts into flames. The flame was huge and out of control. The flame was getting bigger because of the wet tree and grasses.

I quickly put my hijab around my nose so I wouldn't breath the brown toxic nitrogen dioxide that was produce from the chemical reaction.

I began to cough and I saw Marc begin to drive away from the place. I wanted to get out of the fire but the fire was around me with a few distance. It could anytime reach me.

I began to cough.

'Allah (S.W.T.), please save me,' I muttered as I coughed. 'Oh Allah, please help me.'

I could find myself beginning to get dizzy.

Ty's face floated in my brain.

Ty . . .

I began to cough more.

My body began to feel numb as I slowly collapsed on the ground. I couldn't breath properly.

I heard some faint sound of fire alarm and cars, but, soon I felt my eye lids heavier and lost conciousness.