💍⚡Chapter - 20⚡💍

I stared at Ty in shock while he seamed pissed off.

"Um . . ." I didn't even know what to say.

"You are skipping class in your first day?!" he yelled.

I flinched.

There goes his teacher self. Honestly, he was so rude and strict when he behaved liked a teacher.

"Don't you realize that you are in grade 12 and that you need to attend all your classes to get admission to univeristy?" he yelled. "Just what are you doing in front of a library?!"

I flinched.

Nobody have ever yelled at me like that.

I was such a good kid in my actual highschool when I was much younger. But I couldn't explain him that.

"Today, since it is your first day," he said. "I will give you a small punishment."

Punishment?

WHAT THE HECK?!

I NEVER GOT ANY PUNISHMENT IN MY WHOLE LIFE AND NOW I HAD TO GET PUNISHED BY MY OWN STUPID DUMB HUSBAND?!

I wanted to smack him hard and kick his butt, but I ignored the thought and remained calm.

"Follow me, Naila," he said with a strict voice and began to walk away.

I sighed.

I quickly followed him before he again yell at me.

He walked straight to a the science lab and slide the door open.

"Come inside," he ordered.

I nodded and then went inside and saw the whole lab was filled with empty box shaped clear glass containers.

"There are actually around 20 frogs that we had in this lab for observations but," he sighed as he went near a corner and bend down and picked someting up.

I didn't realize what he picked until I saw that he picked a frog from a corner.

"EW!" I screamed as I jumped up and down. "Put that thing away! Put it away!"

"Quiet whining," he sighed as he put the frog in one container. "You are such a kid."

"What did you say?!" I yelled in frustration.

Ty looked at me coldly and I backed down.

Calm down, Jess. Stay in the charecter.

I kept telling myself.

I was a student.

I could not yell at him like that.

Ty noticed me calming down and then said, "There were 20 frogs in a huge container but when I tried to put them in this small box shaped container, they escaped and now are hiding in this lab. Find the frogs for me and put them in the container. That's your punishment."

I looked at him, horrified.

"Frogs?" I asked.

"Yeah, frogs," he sighed as he went to hunt for another frog.

I wanted to cry.

How could he be so cruel? He knew I hated frogs since I was a kid. But . . .

I looked at myself.

He didn't know that I was Jess now.

But still, how could he be so cruel?!

I wanted to cry.