Chapter - 10

ARGHHHH!

DARN STUPID ROTTEN HEALS!

I cursed my pencil heals as I kicked my own foot on the floor silently. It was annoying.

Tyran and I were standing on the stage, greeting guests and receiving their blessings for our marriage and it has been hours since we were doing that. My foot was hurting.

I wondered if I got cuts in my foot even.

"You okay?" I heard Tyran whispered as he looked at me.

I nodded.

Just then, I got pushed by somebody and I got crashed into Tyran.

My fingers held onto his blazer as his hands were circled on my waist. I winced in pain as I felt more pain on my feet.

I probably twists my ankle.

I pulled away myself from Tyran as he helped me to stood upright. My eyes fell onto his worried eyes. I noticed how my fingers were still in his blazer and pulled my hand say from him.

"Sorry," I said, pulling away from him.

"Awwww! That's so adorable!" We both heard a woman clapping her hands.

We looked at the woman and Tyran sighed.

"Anisha!" he said.

"Assalamualikum to you, my little brother and look at this gorgeous lady over here," she said as she pulled me in a hug.

So, this woman was Tyran's eldest sister?

She pulled away from the hug and then pulled my cheeks. "Aw! You are so cute, Mash Allah."

"Walikum Assalam, Anisha, and stop pulling her cheeks," he sighed as he pulled me away from her.

"Hey! That's rude!" she snorted at Tyran and then looked at me. "It is nice to meet you. My husband and my son is downstairs. I will see you soon, honey."

"Yeah, sure," I said.

"Bye," she said and kissed my cheek and ran towards down the stairs to meet her fmaily while I stood there in shock.

"She kissed my cheeks," I said in horrific. I was used to with my family doing it, but not somebidy else.

I looked at Tyran and noticed him laughing.

"Hey!" I elbowed him, off my as he winced in pain. "It's not funny."

He snickered. "You have to get used to it, for today atleast because we are half Italian, so kissing on cheeks are traditional for us."

I looked at him in shock. "So, like you kiss on cheeks . . . with random people! That's horrible and even forbidden-"

"Calm down, woman," Tyran laughed. "Our family only do this part of tradition with families or relatives. We don't kiss outsiders."

I looked at my fingers. "It's still weird to me."

Just before Tyran could say another word, another woman threw her arms around Tyran.

"Oh my gosh! My 30 years old brother is finally married!" she said as she pulled away from the hug.

Then she looked at me with her big eyes and pulled me in a hug.

"Aw! She s so adorable!" she laughed as she hugged me tight.

I honestly had a hard time in breathing until Tyran pulled me away from her. I sighed in relief.

All the sisiters of Tyran just seamed to be like octopus women. Like I didn't even knew those woman and they just ran to me and hugged me.

"Stop it, Alina, you are scaring her," Tyran sighed.