Meeting the son of Garmadon

Harumi shut her locker door as she pulled out her binder. She turned and saw.....Lloyd! He was hanging upside down from one of the rafters. He nonchalantly handed Harumi a heart shaped box of chocolates. Harumi laughed. "You know, you didn't have to hang upside down to give me these!" "I know! It's just more fun!" Lloyd dropped down and kissed Harumi on the cheek. "So princesssssss, what are you doing today?" "Well my prince, I'm going to a "bored" meeting in Jamanakai village! "Harumi checked her watch. "I have to go! See ya prince!" "See ya princessssss! "

Dareth was so excited. He was finally going to school, a public school! Not home school. He wore black pants, brown shoes, and a brown sweater. He had tall, brown hair and light brown eyes. He had soft peach skin and was ready for his new school! Dareth soon met Chen. Chen led him around, showing him the school. They were heading to the gym when Dareth saw someone. He wore mainly black, and some green. A hood was pulled over his head, but Dareth could see some of his face. He was very pale, skin almost white. He had sharp teeth and bright green eyes. He was tall, at least six feet, and slender, appearing underweight. He glanced at Dareth, before spinning in his heel and walking away. Dareth looked to Chen. "Who was that?" " That's Lloyd GARMADON, son of Lord Garmadon! He's the resident Evil Boy, if you know what I mean!" "He doesn't seem evil? He looks pretty nice!" "Trust me, stay away from him!" Dareth smiled. Evil boy, challenge accepted!

Lloyd sat in the library. It was lunch time, but Lloyd never went. First of all, he almost never ate. Second, he would be an easier target for the bullies. Lloyd pulled out his volcano book and started reading. He was on a page about the destruction they cause, when someone sat by him. Lloyd looked up and gasped to himself. It was the new kid, Dareth! Lloyd froze. "Hi! I'm Dareth! You must be Lloyd!" Lloyd nodded. "Great to meet you!" " Uh, ya? What are you doing here? "" Well, that Chen kid told me to stay away from you, but I took it as a challenge. So, challenge accepted!!" Lloyd was in shock, but Dareth just smiled as he pulled out a notepad.

"So, what's your favorite color?" " It's a tie between green and black." " How tall are you, six foot two? " "Six foot six." " Wow you're tall! I'm only five foot three! "Lloyd opened his locker. "I get it from my dad's side!" More like he got everything from his dads side. "Cool! What's your favorite animal?" "A dragon, and yes I know they don't exist!" Dareth wrote this down too. "Have you ever gone to the principal office?" Lloyd slowly shut his locker. He had been there many times, 63 times, just this year! "Yes?" " how many times? " "I think it's somewhere around 63, this year" " how have you not been expelled?! " "The principal thinks that if he expels me, my dad will get rid of him." Dareth shivered at the thought. "So, you're like a bad boy?" Lloyd laughed quietly. "I actually get in trouble for attacking the bullies!" Dareth raised an eyebrow. "Bullies?" " let's say being the son of Garmadon has its disadvantages. "Dareth slowly wrote that down. Lloyd smiled as he turned to him. "My turn. Why did you come here?" "I wanted to experience high school!" " That's coo... "Lloyd trailed off as a siren blared. "Damn it! It's my dad!" Lloyd cringed at his use of the word dad. " Dareth, go hide! I have to go. "With that, Lloyd ran off. Dareth quickly ducked into a bathroom and hid in a stall. Lloyd ran down a hall. It's time! "X-wing!"

For three years, the secret hero force protected Ninjago city. They only had one problem. They could never fight Garmadon. His army, no problem. Garmadon however was more of a challenge. He was strong and could fight better then the secret hero force members. Now, Garmadon had a new enemy. His own son.

Garmadon laughed as he kicked Ash off of his mech. "You will NEVER stop me!!!" Suddenly, a staff hit Garmadon in the head. He turned and saw a new person. The teen smiled at the warlord, then pulled out his green and black staff. Garmadon wielded his shark tooth staff. "Oh great! Another one!" Lloyd swung the staff, hitting his dad in the side. Garmadon growled as he stood, examining the teen. He was strangely familiar. Garmadon smiled as he revealed a ring on his right hand. It was black, with a purple X. "Oni!" Lloyd watched as his dad was consumed in a purple light. When it left, Garmadon was gone. Lloyd looked up to see his dad hovering in midair, using his wings. Lloyd groaned to himself. Even his superform was themed from his dad! Garmadon laughed. "So newbie! Let's see what you got!" Lloyd held his hands close together and formed an energy orb. Lloyd threw it at Garmadon, hitting the unsuspecting warlord. He growled. "You win this time, but I'll be back!" Garmadon disappeared as the secret hero force turned. Ash spoke as he turned. "Thank y....." He was gone . The new hero, was gone. They looked around as people stepped out. "Did you see that?! That new kid just chased off Garmadon by himself!" Across the city, Lloyd jumped across the rooftops, smiling as he looked around the buildings. He was going to love this!

Dareth sat by Lloyd at lunch, since Harumi was still gone. He continued to question the son of Garmadon. "Favorite band." "The Fold." " Favorite song? " "The weekend whip!" Dareth jotted it down on his notepad. Then , Chen approached. "Hey newbie! I thought I told you to stay away from Garmadork!" " Challenge accepted!! "Chen turned to Lloyd. "So, evil boy has a girlfriend, and a new friend! What did you do, then them into mindless followers!?" Lloyd growled. "The only one with no brain is you!" Chen smiled. "Can't wait for them to see you when you get a temper! That will change their minds!" Chen walked away as Lloyd glared. He was going to rip off Chen's head and....... No! No evil thoughts! Dareth frowned as he scooted closer to Lloyd. Lloyd smiled. "Anymore questions?"