Love at first sight

Garmadon walked down the street and sighed as people pointed and stared. Why?!?!?! Then, he heard a scream and peeked around a corner. A girl with orange hair done in two pigtails was cornered by a group of men. They smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. Garmadon glared. "Oni!"
Garmadon jumped off a building and tackled two men. He then hit two more with his wings, sending them flying. He turned to the last man and did the "bring it" motion with his hand. The man just turned and ran. Garmadon looked down at the teenage girl and offered his hand. "Are you okay, uuuuh!" "Misako, but people call me Koko. Who are you?"

The two met every night for two weeks, but one day Koko became curious. "Who are you, under the mask?" Garmadon knew she would be scared, but he said his name. This caused the costume to fade and he looked at Koko. Instead of being scared, she grabbed his hand and smiled. Garmadon returned it.

Garmadon held a small thing in his hand as he approached Koko, who wore a green top and brown pants. He stared into her light brown eyes as he stopped. "Misako, I present to you this magi-ring, which will grant you the ability to protect Ninjago." Koko gently took the ring and placed it on her ring finger. It turned black with a silver sword. She smiled. "Dragoness!" A silver light surrounded her . She wore a silver and black jumpsuit, complete with wings, a tail, a dragon wing head band, claws and a mask. She smiled at her boyfriend as the two hugged.