The son of Morro

Lloyd was very confused. He was with his mom, and they were going somewhere. The five year old turned to his mom, questions filling his head. He decided to ask just one. "Where are we going?" " You'll see when we get there. "Lloyd hated when his mom had to be mysterious.

Before he could question further however, they were there. It was an older house, still in good condition. It gave Lloyd an eerie feeling. Then, the door opened and Lloyd had to hide a scream. It was a ghost! He had green skin, long black hair with a dyed strip of green, and green eyes. He wore black pants, black boots, and a black shirt decorated with a green dragon. Lloyd suddenly knew why his mom told him to not where his contacts. It was Morro. Lloyd had heard of him from his mom, but never met him. It was definitely new, but Lloyd felt a little better. Morro smiled. "Koko! It's great to see you!!" Morro then saw the small boy hiding behind his mother. "You must be Lloyd!" Morro gently shook Lloyd's hand. Then, a woman with red hair, green eyes, soft peach skin, and a band aid on her cheek walked out. She wore a purple jacket, purple pants, and dark purple high heels. Mary, Morro's human wife. She hugged Koko, since they were old friends. Mary smiled at Lloyd. "This must be your son Lloyd!" Mary looked at Koko . "How would you like to meet our son!" Mary turned to the house. " Marco! Come on out! " Lloyd saw a young boy step out of the house. He was about four and had pale skin that had a hint of green. His eyes were green and he had short black hair. He wore orange pants, orange tennis shoes, an orange jacket and a dark orange shirt. He smiled shyly, before hiding behind his dad. Koko smiled. "Hello Marco! This is Lloyd. Lloyd, this is Marco!" Marco smiled, then started floating in midair!!!! Koko, and Lloyd were all surprised. Morro smiled. "He's part ghost!" Lloyd wasn't exactly a genius, but he knew that all the offspring of ghosts and humans were human, since a ghost is........dead. Marco floated towards Lloyd, examining him. Lloyd stuck his hand out. "Nice to meet you!" Marco slowly shook Lloyd's hand. "Nice to meet you too." Marco seemed undeterred by Lloyd's unusual appearance, the same with Lloyd to him.

After a few hours, they left, and for once Lloyd had fun! He found that like himself, Marco was judged wrongly, and thanks to being half human and half spirit, he was homeschooled. Lloyd was happy that he finally had a friend.

This is an introduction to Marco Morro, son of Morro. He will appear again way later in the story, as well as my version of Morro's story. Bye byes!!

Who I'm meant to be(A Ninjago Fanfiction)[Series Discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें