Demonic voice, fire, and snakiness......great

Lloyd woke to light spilling through his dark curtains. He groaned as he shut them tighter. Today was Saturday, yes!!! Lloyd walked to the living room, where his mom was watching the news. He smiled. "Good morning mom!" Lloyd cringed. His voice sounded......off. Koko noticed as well and raised an eyebrow. Lloyd did the"I don't know" movement with his shoulders. "Morning honey!" Koko then turned back to the news. Garmadon was attacking again. Lloyd sat cross legged on the floor and watched with her. The twelve year old watched the live news and sighed. Why did his dad have to be so annoying?! Koko ruffled Lloyd hair with her hand. His hair was long, about chin length, and messy. Lloyd smiled at his mom. "So, what should we do today Lloyd?", Koko asked as she stretched. "I have no idea." Lloyd was surprised by his own voice. It sounded darker! No, not deeper . It had a darker tone to it. An evil tone to it. Koko noticed to and sighed. "Sometimes you're to much like your father." Koko kissed Lloyd on the head. Lloyd wasn't surprised. He had gotten more things from his dad then he desired. He knew his dad had a demonic voice, so he probably got some of that too. Koko looked at her son. Sadly, he really did resemble his father. She shook this feeling away and grabbed the keys. "Why don't we explore the city?!"

Lloyd walked close to his mom. Garmadon had left, and people were happy. As soon as they saw Lloyd, they became anxious. They pretended to not see him, but Lloyd could sense the fear radiating off of them. He didn't care. He got to be with his mom at least!

They got back to the apartment late. Lloyd volunteered to make dinner. Koko smiled. Lloyd was probably the kindest boy in the city. If people just have him a chance, they would see that he wasn't bad. She frowned. However, there was evil in Lloyd. A darkness that threatened to take her son. She slapped herself. No! That would never happen! Lloyd was to good, and he would never give up fighting the venom!

Lloyd washed the dishes as he looked at the clock. Midnight. Lloyd liked the night. He knew it was like his dad, but he could never hide it. He also liked darkness, avoiding bright lights when ever he could. He placed the dishes in their cabinets and joined his mom in the living room. Koko smiled as she pulled her son into a hug. Honestly, she didn't care how much Lloyd was like his father. She loved him no matter what.

Lloyd walked into the store. He was running some errands for his mom. As he grabbed something he heard something. He turned to see Kai and Cole. Lloyd frowned as they came towards him. He turned, only to see Nya, Zane, and Jay. He panicked! He was trapped. Lloyd then decided to escape. He ran at Cole, then slid under him! Cole was shocked, but the five soon ran after Lloyd. Jay accidentally turned out the lights, freaking some people out. This worked to Lloyd's advantage, since he could see in the dark. After the five left, Lloyd through a small pebble at the light switch, turning the lights on. He paid and started to walk home. As he ran his tongue over his lip, which was bleeding, he noticed it didn't feel right! Lloyd caught his reflection in a window and gasped. He had a snake tongue! Lloyd ran home. Great! Something else from his dad!

Koko and Lloyd watched a movie. It was VERY sad! Koko cried first, hiding her face in Lloyd's chest. When Lloyd did start to get teary, it hurt! No, it burned! He pulled away, worrying Koko. She looked up and gasped. Lloyd was crying fire! Lloyd noticed her surprise. "What is it?" " Lloyd, you're crying fire! "Lloyd tried to hide his surprise, but Koko could see right through him. She pulled Lloyd close to her. "It's okay. It's going to be fine!" Lloyd snuggled closer to his mom, knowing he was really becoming his father!