Attack

Garmadon smiled as they approached the city. His army was ready! Garmadon turned to Lloyd. "Now son. Why don't you get rid of these pesky cops!?" Lloyd nodded as he jumped off the shark mech, landing on a building.

He soon jumped off and landed right in front of the cops. He pulled out a sword and attacked. He beheaded one man and sliced another's legs off. He swung the sword and cut a man in half. He then stabbed three men at once. The last cop pulled out a gun and tried to aim. Lloyd grabbed his throat and smiled as the man became terrified. "Your fear amuses me! To bad it's not enough to keep you alive!" Lloyd placed his hand on the man's face and activated his powers. He watched as the man's skin peeled and his skull cracked. Finally, his skull broke into pieces and Lloyd dropped him. A grim smile was planted on Lloyd's face as he held up his walkie. "The cops are no more!" "Good job son! Now, meet me on main street!" Lloyd ran off in that direction.

Garmadon armed his missile when a yoyo decorated like a bubble hit him. He turned to see a girl. A super hero! "Oh great! First cops, now this!" Garmadon wielded his staff as four more appeared. One was fast, a blue of blue and yellow. One was fire themed, one was earth and another was definitely ice. Garmadon attacked.

Lloyd ran onto main street, when a voice came from behind him. He turned and saw Wu! Lloyd unsheathed his katana. Wu sighed. "Lloyd, this isn't you! I know it's been rough, but evil is not the answer!" Lloyd's red eyes only glowed brighter as he swung the sword at his uncle, barely missing. "Easy for you to say! People don't look at you and see a monster!!", Lloyd exclaimed as he swung at Wu again. Wu jumped on top of a light pole. "All my life, people looked at me and thought I was a monster!! Well, they want a monster, I'll give them a monster!!" Lloyd placed his hand on the pole, causing it to rust and break. Wu jumped and grabbed Lloyd, who struggled against his grasp. "Lloyd, this isn't you! This is the venom taking you! Don't give in to it!"

Just then, Garmadon appeared. Wu looked up full of shock. " Didn't my students finish you!! " Garmadon laughed. "You mean those pathetic kids in costumes!?" Garmadon activated a large claw. It extended for ward and grabbed Lloyd. Garmadon jumped down and got close to Wu. "Did you really think that Lloyd could fight his inner evil? This was a long time coming! This is what Lloyd was destined to be!" Wu scowled. " No! This is not what Lloyd is! This is something that he can't fight! As a father, you should be helping him fight the evil, not encouraging him to give in! " Garmadon frowned. "You really think I can help him! I couldn't fight it! How am I supposed to help him!" " Please brother, you have to try. Don't make him face the same fate as you! "Garmadon smiled. "This is what Lloyd wants. He just wants to get revenge!" " this is not Lloyd! It's the evil in him! The evil that's taking him! " Garmadon jumped back on the mech. "Goodbye brother!"