Get You Back

Lloyd sighed. Right now, he was heading to summer camp. He already had to deal with school, now summer camp! Not cool! Everyone was on the other side of the bus, avoiding Lloyd.

Everyone was very excited, except Lloyd. He was stuck in a cabin with Kai, Jay, Zane, Skylor, Seleil, Pixal, Cole, Nya, Roger, Sadie, Maggie, and Chen. He sighed as he slid his bag under the bed. Goodbye summer, hello pain.

It was free time, and Lloyd was just reading his book. A book about volcanoes. Don't judge him! Then, Chen grabbed him. Be fore Lloyd could say anything, Roger put a muzzle thing in him, keeping his mouth closed. They dragged him into the woods.

Lloyd was being held by Kai and Cole. Zane ripped off his right sleeve, exposing his shoulder. Jay handed something to Nya. It had a needle and looked like a pencil. Nya decided to be dramatic and wore an artist hat. She then jabbed the needle into Lloyd's arm and started drawing. Lloyd wanted to scream. It hurt, so bad! Kai and Cole held him tighter as Nya continued to draw. When she was done, Jay removed the muzzle and the two dropped Lloyd. He looked at his shoulder and gasped. In bright red ink, was the symbol of Garmadon. (It looks like the symbol for the son's of Garmadon, but with horns instead of bike handles.) Lloyd felt tears in his eyes as the group laughed at the thirteen year old. They walked away, then Lloyd saw something. A crewed drawing of him being evil. He got an idea, and his eyes turned their evil color as he smiled, evilly!