The Start Of Evil And Good

As everyone slept, Lloyd slowly got out of his bunk. He opened his bag and got started. He used some black pants and a black shirt. He cut out white ribs and glued them onto the shirt. He grabbed some black boots. He then grabbed a purple shirt and made a sash. He used some shirts to make a cape and hood. He then got some black gloves and cut off the fingers. He smiled as he examined his new costume. Perfect!

Garmadon was walking down a ball when he heard a knock at the door. He slowly opened it, and was surprised to see his son! Lloyd looked up at his dad, eyes glowing red. "Hello father!" Garmadon smiled. His son was finally evil!

Lloyd followed his father into a large room. Garmadon smiled. "Now, it's time to see how evil you are!" Lloyd saw a man in chains. Garmadon handed Lloyd a sword. "Finish him!" Lloyd was filled with horror. He had to kill someone! Lloyd looked the man in the eyes. Garmadon whispered to him. "Just give yourself to the venom. Just give in to the evil. I know you want to!" Lloyd raised the sword and.....

Everyone in the camp woke, but Kai immediately realized that one camper was missing. He looked under Lloyd's bunk. His bag was still there! Kai looked around. "Lloyd, Lloyd!" He ran to his friends. "Guys, Lloyd is missing!"They were all worried. They may not like Lloyd, but they didn't want him to get lost! They then saw something. An older man. It was Lloyd's uncle! They all tried to tell him, but Wu knew where Lloyd went. He knew and sighed. Lloyd had given in to his inner evil! He led the five into the forest and presented five rings. "These are magi-rings! They grant the power to protect and fight evil! I want you to become superheroes, and protect Ninjago!" The five all grabbed a ring and put it on . Nya was first. Her ring turned gray with blue waves. She took a deep breath. "Aqua!" Her body become wrapped in a light and dark blue jump suit. A long cape formed around her waist, ending in a mermaid tail. A spear formed in a holder on her back. Her hair got longer and a seashell crown formed, along with a mask. Webbed gloves formed on her hands. Nya looked at her suit. Kai went next. "Ash!" Kai had a red, orange, and yellow jumpsuit . Two orange whips wrapped around his waist. A pack of two katanas formed on his back. His hair turned orange, red, and yellow and a mask formed on his face. Kai smiled as Jay went next. "Electro!" Jay soon had a blue jump suit covered in yellow lightning . Yellow rollerblades formed on his feet as nunchuks appeared on his back. A headband with long lightning strings formed and a mask covered his eyes. Jay jumped for joy as Cole went. "Crusher!" A black jumpsuit with brown crack designs formed. An utility belt wrapped around his waist as a large hammer formed in a holder on his back. He wrapped his hair in a bun and a mask formed on his face. Zane was last. "Freeze!" Zane wore a white and light blue jumpsuit, complete with ice skates a pack of arrows and a bow, earmuffs, and a mask. He smiled as the five cheered. They were the secret hero force!

Lloyd looked down and felt his heart drop. His sword was stabbed through the guys head, splitting the skull right through. He let go of the handle and backed away. Part of him was horrified, but part of him was pleased. Part of him enjoyed what he had done. Garmadon placed his hand on Lloyd's back. "Very good son! You definitely have what it takes to be evil!" Lloyd just nodded as he walked with his father. Now, he truly was evil!