Baby Lloyd!!!!

(I know quite a few of you couldn't wait to see baby Lloyd, so here it is!!!)

Garmadon paced the hall, back and forth. He was never very patient. Even as a child, while Wu was quiet and calm, he had always been wild. Wu waited patiently, trying to calm his brother. "Come on brother. Calm down. You should be happy. You're going to be a father!" "That's why I'm nervous. What if something goes wrong!?" Wu wrapped one arm around his brother . "It will be okay Garmadon." Garmadon smiled at his brother. Then, a nurse came out, a smile on her face. "Your wife is ready!"

Koko layed on a bed, smiling widely, eyes sparkling with joy. In her arms was a little baby, wrapped in a green blanket. She looked up at her husband. "It's a boy!" The babies eyes were closed, but Garmadon could already tell he was unique , thanks to his almost white skin. Wu also came in, along with Koko's large family. Then, the babies eyes opened, and almost everyone, besides Garmadon and Koko, gasped. Koko and Garmadon were just a little startled by the babies, unusual eye color. His eye whites were black, his pupil snake like, and his eye color was a pattern of red and green, but since he was a baby, his eyes were very big, making them too adorable to be evil. Koko smiled. "Like his father. Do you want to hold him?!" Garmadon was gentle, slowly lifting the baby into his top arms. The baby smiled at his father, which made Garmadon happy . "What should we name him Garm?!" "How about, Lloyd? Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon! "The baby cooed softly at his dad, as if to agree with the name choice. Garmadon handed his wife the child, Koko hugging the tiny boy tight against her. The baby smiled, not crying like most other babies. She knew he was special, he was so pure and innocent! Koko smiled as she thought about the happy life they would have with each other. They were a complete family.

Garmadon slowly opened the door to their room. The baby stayed in there with them. When he opened the door, he was surprised to see that Lloyd had somehow gotten out of his crib. Garmadon smiled. "You're a little ninja baby aren't you?!" Lloyd did a grabby motion with his hands. Garmadon picked up the six month old child. "You just wanted daddy, huh."  Lloyd giggled as his dad tickled him. Koko smiled as Garmadon came into the kitchen, clutching little Lloyd. Koko ran her hand through Lloyd's soft, platinum blond hair. "Did he wake up already?!" "He somehow got out of his crib. He's a ninja baby!" Lloyd cooed at his mom as she grabbed him. " Well, you must be hungry! "Koko tried to give Lloyd his bottle, but Lloyd didn't want it. He rarely ate anything. Koko looked at her husband. "Maybe you can get him to eat." Garmadon took Lloyd and the bottle . After a few minutes, Lloyd finally decided to do what his dad told him to. Koko laughed. "Sure, eat when daddy wants you to!" Garmadon just laughed as Lloyd gently sucked on the bottle. He looked up at his dad and cooed at him. Then, he spoke! "D-d-daddy!" The two parents smiled . "His first word!", they said in unison. "M-momma!" The two parents snuggled closer as Garmadon pulled Lloyd against his body. It was perfect!