Jin

(Y/n)'s POV

My brother has invited me to one of his parties. I didn't want to go but I haven't seen my brother in months. I put on a nice shirt and plain jeans before doing my make up. I don't really like doing anything fancy to my hair so all I did was a messy bun.

I got into my car and drove to my brother's house which was two hours away. On my way, I got lost so when I arrived to his house, I was an hour late but let's just say I was 'fashionably' late.

"Hey, I'm here", I smiled to my brother after talking his shoulder.

"Hey, I want you to meet some friends of mine", Yoongi smile while grabbing my hand.

He lead me towards a group of guys that were talking. Yoongi introduced me to everyone but as he got to the last person, It's as if I was in a trance. He was tall..

"(Y/n)?"

..and handsome..

"(Y/n).."

..and cute..

"(Y/n)!"

I shook my head and smiled at Yoongi who was looking at me really weird.

"What?", I asked.

"He's talking to you", Yoongi chuckled.

"Oh..", I laughed awkwardly and looked back at the guy.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Jin", he smiled and extended his hand forward.

I hesitantly shook his hand and looked away, scratching the back of my neck.

"Uh-oh. (Y/n) let me introduce you to other people", Yoongi said and pulled me away.

~~~

Jin's POV

I watched as Yoongi pulled his sister away. I chuckled and smiled.

"Hyung I think she likes you. And I think you like her", Jungkook said, causing the others to smirk.

"She's pretty", I said.

For the next hour, the guys and I were drinking and talking to people. I could see Yoongi's sister hanging out in the balcony.

"Hyung seriously, you keep staring at her. Go talk to her, she's alone", Taehyung said.

"Alright, fine", I put my hands up and went over to talk to her.

I walked out onto the balcony and stood beside her.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?", I asked.

"Oh Uh..it's just crowded in there", she laughed nervously.

"Yeah. But it's cold out here and you don't have a sweater. You can get sick", I said.

"Its fine. I'll survive", she smiled.

Even her smile is pretty. Under the light of the moon, her eyes twinkle.

We talked for a while. We were getting along really well. So well that I decided to get her number since she lives a tad bit far. She seemed to open up more once someone gets to know her but I'd like to get to know her more than I did today.

~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been almost three months since I've met Jin. We talk almost everyday on the phone. Whenever he can't talk, he sends me messages letting me know. My heart always pounds so hard and fast that I feel like it's going to explode. I really like him but my brother doesn't know. I'm not sure if he'll like the idea of me liking him.