Taehyung (Pt. 2)

"(Y/n), open up. You need to eat."

Your brother has been trying to get you to open the door for a few days now. You've been trying to contact Taehyung for a few weeks but you've had no luck. You started to suspect he was ignoring you.

You were trying to understand why it hurt so much to not hear from him. You were no longer worrying about Jack, all your focus was on Taehyung. Your memory from that night still hasn't returned.

"Oppa...go away", you mumbled almost silently to your brother.

Of course he didn't hear so he kept knocking. Your hand went over your lips and felt tingly. You tightly closed your eyes and threw a fist on the wall near your bed.

"Ow", you cried silently as you hugged your hand.

You sighed and thought about the last conversation you had with him. He was acting strange. Like if he was upset. If it didn't mean anything, why is he ignoring you?

You looked over at the clock and noticed it was midnight. You couldn't sleep. Not until you talk to Taehyung. You grabbed your sweater and sneaked out of the window.

~~~

You stood in front of their house, hesitant and thinking whether he was there or not. But you had to clear the air.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?", Jin asked, rubbing his eyes as he yawned.

"Is Taehyung here?", you asked desperately.

"Um..(y/n)..he doesn't wanna see you", Jin sighed.

"What? Why not? Please Jin...I have to talk to him. Is he mad at me?? Is that why he won't see me?? I really wanna know why. If I hurt his feelings, tell him that I'm sorry. Please. I just wanna see him again", you began to cry.

"Hyung..it's alright. Let her in."

Your head shot up as you recognized that voice. Taehyung was standing right behind Jin. He stood out of the way and Taehyung immediately grabbed your hand, leading you towards his room.

"Taehyung why haven't you been answering my calls?? Are you mad at me?? I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I really needed you. Jack left me and I'm just so confused ever since that night. To think that he didn't really love me. He didn't even care about kicking me out of the house. I can't believe I ever thought about sleeping with him. I've been feeling alone. And... you probably don't wanna hear any of this but...I just missed you so much. I couldn't stop thinking about you. And..I won't be able to take it if you don't care about me either. Is that why you didn't wanna see me? Do you hate me?", you asked, breaking down into tears.

He quickly hugged you and sighed, causing you to cry even more.

"I don't hate you. And I wasn't mad at you either. I just wanted to give you some space. I could tell you were a bit uncomfortable...and so was I. Honestly, it kinda hurt me when you said what happened didn't mean anything..because it did mean something to me. But since you were so worried about Jack finding out, I could tell you really loved him, even if he did cheat on you. So I backed off that way my feelings for you won't get in the way. I didn't think you would be this upset", he said.

"...can I ask you something?", you mumbled, he nodded.

"What really happened that night? More specifically. Who initiated the kiss?", you asked.

"Well...you kept talking about how Jack treats you badly and that I never did that to you. You said you wished he was more like me. And I guess I was feeling a bit excited...when you noticed, you didn't exactly kiss me on the face..then that's where things got carried away. I wasn't really that drunk. I should've stopped", he sighed.

"It's not your fault. Please don't blame yourself", you said as you hugged him tighter.

"I'm sorry if I got you upset. I was just trying to make you happy, he said.

"..do you think I can stay here with you?", you asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea-"

"Please. I really miss you. Just for tonight", you begged as you looked up at him.

"Alright", he said.

~~~

You still couldn't sleep. Not even laying down next to a Taehyung is helping. You just can't help wondering why you're feeling weird when you're touching your lips.

"Are you okay (y/n)?", he asked.

"You know what's strange? Are you supposed to feel something when you kiss someone?", you asked.

"Why?", he answered with a question.

"Because when I kissed Jack, it just seemed like a normal kiss. But after that night with you, my lips feel tingly when I think about what happened. Is that strange?", you asked.

"It happens to some people. I wouldn't know since..you were my first", he admitted.

"...do you think you can kiss me again?", you asked.

"Are you really that curious?", he asked.

"I really want you to kiss me again", you got closer to him, placing your arm on his chest as he looked over at you.

Without hesitation, he brought his lips against yours and kissed you. And now that it happened, you were starting to remember that night. You were the one who started it. You were the one to rush things. You were the one that pleaded. His tongue brushed along the bottom of your lip, asking for entrance. You have never been kissed like that before. When he pulled away, he looked into your eyes, waiting for your response.

"I...don't know what to say. Jack has never put that much into a kiss....so what happens now?", you asked.

"I don't wanna pressure you. I don't want you to be confused. If it's okay with you, I don't want this to escalate into something more..not yet anyways. I want you to have time to process this that way you know what you want. Are you okay with that?", he asked.

"Yeah. I understand", you smiled.

"Great. Now go to sleep", he mumbled as he wrapped an arm around you.

"..thank you for staying Taehyung", you said.

Taehyung grumbled as he had his eyes closed. He was already asleep. You smiled and dug your face onto his chest as you fell asleep.
______________________________

So I have something that's been on my mind for the past two days. I don't want to forget it so I'm gonna write it for the next imagine. Hopefully you all will like it👍🏻