Jimin

I was gonna post this a day ago with a sweet pic of Jimin....but then the concept photos came out and I kid you not when I tell you I had a small asthma attack. Since you're all my children, it is only fair if you suffer with me. You're welcome 😊
___________________________

I was doing homework at Jimin's house while he watched me from the other side of the bed. When I yawned, he took they chance to quickly poke my cheek. I slapped his hand away and tried to focus back on my homework.

"When are you gonna take a break and play with me. I'm bored", he whined as he twirled a few strands of my hair around his index finger.

"I still have the other essay I need to finish. Aren't you supposed to be doing homework too?", I asked him.

"I finished it", he said.

I looked over at him and squinted my eyebrows.

"What?", he laughed nervously.

"We have chemistry together. You suck at chemistry. I have a better grade and I was struggling with it. How did you figure out how to do it", I asked him suspiciously.

"Uh..it was easy?", he said, laughing nervously.

I glanced over at his backpack that was across his room. He noticed and was beginning to freak out. I quickly got off the bed and made my way towards his backpack but didn't succeed as Jimin wrapped his arms around me, preventing me to do so.

"Let go! I have to check your homework", I groaned as I tried to free myself, which only made him tighten his grip.

"No! Never!", he yelled.

We ended up falling onto the ground and I tried to crawl but my leg was pulled back. Jimin pushes my wrists down while I struggled.

"Why don't you want me to see your homework?? Either you tell me or I'm leaving", I said to him.

He stayed quiet. His grip loosened which I took the chance to get up. I was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait....I'll tell you", he said.

I sat down on the ground with him and waited for his response.

"When you weren't looking...i sorta copied your homework..", he mumbled.

"What?? Why??", I asked him.

"Because...I'm always getting bad grades no matter how hard I try to study. I just...wanted you to be impressed", he mumbled.

"By cheating and lying? You're not gonna learn anything. Let me help you", I said.

I was about to grab his back pack but he ended up pushing me onto the ground.

"The homework isn't due until next week. And we're on spring break anyways. Let's not do the homework today. Our brains need fun time. Let's go out to eat", he said.

"Mmm..I think we should stay and do the homework so we won't have to do it last minute. I don't wanna be distracted", I mumbled as I sat up and made my way towards the bed where my homework was.

"Are you still upset over what that jerk said to you?", he asked.

I stayed silent and flipped over towards the next page. He sighed and walked over towards me. He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me up.

"Let's go. You'll thank me later", he said.

He didn't give me time to answer. He pulled me out of the house and into  his car, driving towards a restaurant near by. While waiting for our food to be brought to us, I was kept silent, too embarrassed to talk.

"You know....what he said about you isn't true. You're not stupid nor an attention seeker. He's the stupid one for talking to you that way", he said.

I looked up at him and noticed the expression on his face. It showed anger and annoyance.

"It doesn't matter anymore. I'm fine", I said, smiling.

"Obviously you're not. You shouldn't let anyone talk to you like that. You can't be weak. But even if that happens, you know I'm there for you right?", he asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"You can be such a brother at times. But thanks", I said.

~~~

After we ate, he drove me back home. As he walked me towards my front door, we stopped as we saw a familiar figure sitting on the porch.

"Ahh (y/n), I have to talk to you."

Jimin grabbed my wrist and stood in front of me.

"You're not talking to her. You've done enough damage", Jimin told him.

"You must not hear correctly. I'm here to talk to her, not to her dog", the guy said.

Jimin's body tensed up and was about to step forwards towards him but I held him back.

"Jimin, don't", I told him.

He looked at me and I made sure he understood I don't like fights.

"The dog actually listens. I'm impressed", the guy laughed mockingly.

Tired of listening to him, I stepped forward and kneed him where no man likes to get hurt. He groaned and ended up on the floor.

"Come on Jimin. Let's go to your house instead", I said.

He agreed and drove back to his house. I was a bit upset and he noticed so to cheer me up, he sat in front of me and placed his hands on my ace, forcing me to smile.

"Don't pout. You'll get wrinkles", he joked.

Though my lips were forced into a smile, my eyes showed the opposite.

"You really liked him didn't you?", he asked.

Tears were threatening to come out. Jimin sighed and embraced me in a hug. I cried like a baby.

"Do you wanna get some ice cream and pig out so we can become chubby?", he asked.

"I'm already chubby. I'm chubby and I'm ugly. That's why he doesn't like me", I said as I kept crying.

"That's not true. You're beautiful. You're beautiful even when you cry. And so what if you're chubby? If he doesn't like you for you then to hell with him. You deserve someone who gives all their attention to you and only speaks nice of you. He must treat you like a princess. If anyone ever makes you cry, you just let me know so I could straighten them out", he said, making me laugh.

"What about if you make me cry?", I teased.

"Then I have no choice but to punch my self repeatedly for being a jerk. I promise you that", he said.

I rolled my eyes and glanced over at the bed, noticing my homework was still there.

"Don't even think about it. You'll frustrate yourself. It's getting late. You can stay here if you want", he said.

After setting up the guest room, he left a glass of water by the bed.

"Get a good night sleep", he said.

He was about to walk away but I quickly wrapped my arms around him.

"Thanks Jimin. I'm glad I have you as a best friend", I smiled up at him.

He smiled back and placed a kiss on my head before leaving me alone. I had trouble sleeping and somehow Jimin sensed it so he went over to the guest room and volunteered to sleep on the floor. I stared at the ceiling with my arm dangling from the edge of the bed. I felt a hand intertwined with mine. I knew it was Jimin since we were the only two people there.

"Goodnight (y/n)", he said, giving my hand a light squeeze.

"Goodnight Jimin."
_______________________________

Does anyone know any good apps to learn Korean? The struggle for me is real.