Taehyung (Pt. 1)

You looked around the huge crowd of people, observing each face that your eyes stopped on. Each minute that passes, you get more anxious. You would sit down then stand up. Pace around a little bit then sit down again. He said he would be here before 5 and it's already 5:30. You started to wonder if they missed their flight.

Your stomach started growling, signaling you that you were hungry. You glanced over at the vending machine that was a few feet away from you, taking out a dollar from your pocket. You walked towards the vending machine, figuring out which snack you should get.

"I thought we agreed no junk food."

You flinched an turned around, smiling as you saw your brother in front of you. You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck, embracing him in a hug.

"Hobi, I thought you were coming before five. My back hurts", you whined as you pulled away.

"Sorry. There was a delay with the plane and we had to wait", Hoseok said.

"So..where's everyone else?", you asked, standing on your tippy toes to look over his shoulder.

"They're getting their bags. They'll be here in a bit", he said.

As you waited, Hoseok was talking to you about what they've been doing and how tiring it can be but also worth it once you look back. While you talked with him, you can hear a few loud voices coming by too far from you.

"Hey (y/n), it's been a long time since we've seen you", Jin smiled, hugging you after placing his bags down.

Each one of them hugged you, especially the one who has captured your liking. You were quite nervous around him though you didn't want to show it.

After arriving at the house, the guys began to unpack their things. You followed your brother into his room and sat down on the floor, watching him as he took out his things from his suitcase. You heard footsteps coming into the bedroom. Taehyung stood a few feet away, leaning his body against the doorframe.

"Yah, Taehyung, your stuff is on my bed", Hoseok said.

Taehyung didn't move one bit. His focus was on you. You felt quite intimidated so you looked at the floor and hid your face with your hair.

"Hey!", Hoseok threw a pillow at Taehyung, catching his attention.

Without saying anything, Taehyung moved his stuff out of the way and laid down on his own bed.

"I'll be back. I forgot I left something in the car", Hoseok said before leaving the room.

It was quiet. You were uncomfortable by how silent the room got. You glanced over at Taehyung only to find him already looking at you.

"You wanna go for a ride on the bike?", he asked.

"We got in trouble last time remember? Anyways, Hobi will kill me if he found out", you said.

"Who said he had to know?", Taehyung smirked.

~~~

"Wear this", Taehyung handed you a helmet, securing it on your head.

You sat behind Taehyung as the motorcycle roared through the garage. He opened the garage door and accelerated towards the street.

Where they lived, it was quite empty so he didn't care if he went fast. You actually enjoyed it. Your hands were tightly gripped around Taehyung, making sure you don't fall off.

He was now driving on the freeway, passing each car. You were frightened yet excited. Butterflies can be felt in your stomach. You haven't felt this good since the last time you and Taehyung drove off on his motorcycle. You can still remember it as if it was yesterday.

"Do you want me to go faster?", he asked, glancing over his shoulder.

"Um.."

"Don't worry. I'll be careful", he said.

"O-kay", you stuttered.

Every time he would drive faster than usual, your stomach would feel weird, as if you were getting on your first roller coaster ride. Your grip around him tightened and you rested your chin on his shoulder. You can feel the motorcycle accelerating faster, the helmet blocking the wind from your face.

"I-I think you should slow down", you said.

He probably couldn't hear you due to all the noise. You weren't enjoying it anymore, you were just terrified.before you even got the chance to tell him again, a car stopped in front of you, causing both of you to gasp. The motorcycle came in contact with the vehicle, causing our bodies to fly a few feet into the air.

You landed a few feet away from the car, rolling to a stop. You felt pain everywhere. You tried to move but you couldn't.

"Miss, are you alright?"

A man stood before you, asking if you were okay. The voices were fading and you found yourself blacking out. The last thing you heard was someone yelling to call the ambulance.
_____________________________

Sorry if this is short. I wanted to write more but thought I should break it into two parts. The stomach flu is my enemy at the moment but I'll probably update tomorrow or in a few days.