Jin

I promise for those of you *nasties* you will get a smutty smut soon😅
—————————————————————

You were washing the make up brushes that you used that day. The guys were getting ready for an interview. You've only had this job for a few months and couldn't believe that you'd be going out with one of them. You knew you weren't supposed to get involved but you couldn't help it. While placing the brushes on a dry towel, a pair of arms wrapped around you.

"What are you doing?", Jin asked, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Jiiiin, someone's gonna see", you nudged him away.

He chuckled and leaned against the sink. He kept watching you with loving eyes as you cleaned the make up brushes. You glanced up at him and blushed when you realized he was staring for too long.

"What?", you asked.

"You look different. Are you wearing make up?", he asked, trying to look directly at you.

"Ah..uh yes. My cousin always wanted to see me in make up. It's kinda irritating though", you grumbled.

"Here..", he said as he grabbed a make up wipe.

You were about to grab it from his hand but he lifted up your chin and started carefully wiping off the make up from your face.

"There", he smiled, keeping his hand on your chin.

He kept staring into your eyes while you did the same. He started leaning down but your nerves acted up and you began to nervously laugh. He raised an eyebrow and bit his lip as he watched you become shy.

"I should finish up here", you said as you looked down.

"Alriiight. As soon as we're finished with the interview, we should go to the beach", he said.

"The beach?..um..I-"

"Hyung it's time", Jungkook said as he popped his head from the door.

"We'll talk later", he said before quickly kissing your cheek and ran out.

You packed your stuff into your make up bag and waited for the guys to come back. You kept thinking about going to the beach with Jin. You really wanna go but the fact that you can't swim makes you want to just run home and hide under your bed.

You placed your hand over your chest and tried to control your breathing as you thought about Jin. You've been going out with him for two months already and you haven't kissed. The thought of it makes your heart race like crazy. You even began to sweat.

~~~

"Why aren't you taking off your shoes?", Jin asked as he was putting his shoes next to his towel.

"Um...Jin I have to tell you something..it's embarrassing so don't laugh....I don't know how to swim", you admitted.

"Really? That's okay. We don't have to go all the way in the water. We can just put our feet in", he smiled.

He intertwined your hands together and pulled you towards the water. Both of you yelled as the cold water touched your feet. You kicked the water while holding Jim's hand because you didn't want to fall in. Jin squatted down and drew a heart into the sand, putting both of your initials inside it.

"People are gonna see that", you told him.

"Good. I want everyone to know you're mine", he smiled.

"Even though we're not technically supposed to be together?", you chuckled.

"I wish things were different that way I can show you off", he said.

He grabbed your hands and stared into your eyes. Once again, your heart began to race. You felt like you couldn't breathe.

He moved a strand of your hair behind your ear and slithered his hand behind your neck.

"I'm really glad I met you. I never thought I'd find someone who cares about me for me and not care about how much I get paid. You make me feel happy. And I get scared sometimes that I might lose you. I know I'm being just a bit serious even though it's been two months but that's how I feel. I really like you (y/n)", he smiled.

"....", you stared blankly at him.

Your eyes were widened and your mouth gaped open. You had no words. He chuckled shyly as he noticed your response. You knew you were getting red as you stuttered. You were so nervous that you were laughing awkwardly.

"I don't know what to say now", you breathed out nervously.

"That's okay. You don't have to say anything. Just stand there. I want to admire you. I want to remember this moment", he said.

You two were there for thirty more minutes until he drove you home. Your hands were shaking and your breathing was uneven. He walked you to your door and smiled as you turned to look at him.

"Get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow", he smiled and kissed your cheek.

He pulled away but you quickly grabbed the collar of his shirt. You stared into his eyes until he understood what you wanted. His lips curled upwards and leaned forward until your lips connected with his. Your eyes widened as he pushed you against the door, deepening the kiss. You didn't want it to end but he had to go home and rest so he can wake up with a lot of energy. When he pulled away, both of you chuckled shyly.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?", he asked.

You nodded and kissed him again. Your eyes met and couldn't help give him another kiss. He pushed you against the door again and had his hands wander into your shirt. Your legs wrapped around his waist and continued kissing him. His lips traveled down to your neck and felt his tongue smooth onto your skin.

"Okay we should stop", you chuckled as you pushed him away.

"I don't want to", he mumbled onto your shoulder.

"Well we have to. You have an early schedule tomorrow. I don't want you getting in trouble if you're late", you said.

"Alright. But tomorrow we're going out on a date. That way I can have some more time with you...without any interruptions", he said.

"I'd like that", you smiled.

He looked down shyly and kissed your cheek before turning away. You watched as he drove off in his car. When he was out of sight, you let out the breath you were holding. You couldn't sleep as you kept thinking about Jin. You were too excited to sleep.
_____________________________

So I mentioned BTS to the guy I'm going out with (not official yet) and he literally said 'what's a BTS?'. I kid you not. I took out my phone and showed him a bunch of videos of them. He wasn't really into it but he doesn't hate it. So guess who's gonna be annoying and blast Bts music? Me😅