RM (Pt. 1)

(Y/n)'s POV

I have been with Namjoon, the most amazing man I've ever known, for almost over a year now. I had cherished all the moments with him. Though he has a past that he has never told me about. I don't pressure him but I desperately want to know the path he took to become such a caring person.

"(Y/n), we're gonna be late", Namjoon said, grabbing your purse.

"Almost done!", I yelled from the room.

Namjoon had something planned for me today. He made reservations at some restaurant and apparently it took him months to get so I know this must be important.

I headed towards Namjoon, taking my purse from his hands, and headed out the door. I kept asking him questions, anticipating for an answer to where he's taking me. When we arrived at the restaurant, my eyes widened. He had the whole place just for us.

"Namjoon, you shouldn't have. This must have cost a fortune", I said.

"Anything for you. Come on, let's go in", he smiled at me, taking my hand in his as we headed inside.

Everything was perfect. There was music, a table that had a candle lit in the center. I were in awe.

Namjoon pulled the seat for me, waiting for me to take a seat. He sat in front of me and smiled, taking my hand in his.

"Okay Namjoon. What is all of this? It's not my birthday, it's not your birthday, and our one year anniversary already passed. What's going on?", I chuckled.

"(Y/n), you mean the world to me. You changed my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And in order for that to happen, you must know everything about me. All the good things and all the bad things", he said, lightly squeezing my hand.

"Namjoon, you don't have t-"

"Yes I do. Before I met you, I was in a bad place. I was hanging out with the wrong people. I've done stupid mistakes. I've gotten into trouble. But that's all in the past. At first when we started going out, I was struggling. I wanted to head back to my old friends and do what we used to do. But I didn't. Because I realized that my feelings for you meant a lot more than what I was doing", he said before taking out a small box from his pocket.

He kneeled down in front of me and opened the small box, revealing a huge ring. I stopped breathing for a second, eyes widening as I watched him take out the ring.

"(Y/n), will you do me the honor and become my wife?", he asked.

I were still so shocked and in tears that all I could do was nod. He kissed me before placing the ring on my finger. He made me the happiest person that day.

The next day, I had to go to work, still happy about last night. Namjoon left to take care of a few errands.

RM's POV

I was on my way towards my parent's house when a few familiar guys walked up to me.

"Yo, we have a job for you to take care of. It's good money", the leader said.

"I'm not interested", I said.

"It's good money, man. You haven't been around in months", he said.

"Like I said before, I'm not interested", I answered.

"You can't turn away from us. If you do, you're gonna wish you had done the job. Mark my words, you're gonna regret it", he said before his crew walked away.

After telling my parents about the news, they were excited. They kept saying that they want more than five grandchildren. I tried calling (y/n) but she didn't answer. She must be working still.

When I arrived home, I decided to make dinner for (y/n). She's always exhausted when she gets back from work. As I chopped some onions, my phone began to ring.

"Hello?", I said.

"Namjoon, it's (y/n). She's at the hospital. She's hurt badly."

After hearing what (y/n)'s sister said, I immediately asked where she was and quickly ran over there, despite the fact that I had a car.

I pushed the doors open, desperately looking around. As soon as I spot (y/n)'s sister, I ran over towards and asked a bunch of questions.
'How did this happen? Who did this? Why did they do this to her? Is she gonna be okay?'
I got the same answer. 'I don't know'.

I kept pacing back and forth, trying to make time go by. I waited three hours until the doctor came out.

"She had severe internal bleeding and had trouble breathing due to many broken ribs. A lot of cuts and bruises were made and she had a cracked skull. Surgery went terrifically well but unfortunately she's in a coma. We won't know when she'll wake up but we're hoping for the best."

All of a sudden, I stopped breathing for a few seconds. You asked the doctor how this happened and said someone saw a group of guys beating her up. Again, I wondered who would do something like this to her. Then it hit me.

"I'll be back. I have to talk to someone", I said.

"Where are you going?", (y/n)'s sister asked.

"Somewhere. I have to take care of something", I said before heading out the doors.

I was so angry and dedicated to beat the loving crap out of him. How dare he touch (y/n). He's gonna receive the same pain he gave towards (y/n).
_______________________________

Part 2 coming soon!