Suga (Pt. 2)

(Y/n) was putting away her makeup. She was a bit shaky because of what happened yesterday. She hasn't seen Suga yet which is good but since she works for him, she's bound to see him anytime soon.

"Noona."

The voice startled her but she calmed down as she realized it was Jungkook.

"Suga hyung said to meet him in his studio", he said.

She nodded and hesitated as she looked over at the door. She didn't know if he was gonna tell her that he didn't need her anymore or if he's just gonna pretend like nothings happened. There was only one way to find out.

~~~

"Did you call for me?", she asked as she stood near the door of his studio.

Suga was sitting on his chair, putting away a few papers. He motioned her in and stood up so she can sit down. She slowly did and played with her fingers.

"I wanna talk to you about what happened yesterday", he said.

"I know what you're gonna say and I understand. You're not interested in me. If you're letting me go then I can just gather my things and I'll be going", she said.

She was about to stand up but Suga quickly placed both of his hands on the armrests, causing her to sit back down with wide eyes.

"You think I'm not interested in you? No..I was just gonna say what happened yesterday shouldn't have happened and it's not because I don't like you. I just don't want to be compared to your ex boss. I respect you. I don't wanna do anything that'll make you think otherwise", he said.

"So...what do you want to do then?", she asked.

"I want to go on a date with you. To show you the real me. I'm not as bad as you think", he said.

"Well what about your manager? Will he mind? I'm sure he will since I work for you", she said.

"He won't mind. Don't tell anyone but Jimin is going out with his hair stylist. They've been going out for a few months now. Manager hyung won't mind. So? What do you say?", he asked.

"Just as long as there are no issues..but sure, I'd love to", she smiled, causing one to form on his face as well.

~~~

"We've been on the road for a while now. Where are we going?", she asked.

"It's a surprise", Suga said.

She turned her gaze out the window. They were now entering an area surrounded by trees.

"You're not gonna kill me are you?", she asked.

"No. But if I start opening up to you, I might have to", he joked.

A while later, he stopped the car near a hill. He took out a blanket and a basket from the trunk and held onto her hand as he lead her towards a spot where they can see the city.

He placed the blanket on the grass and the basket over it. (Y/n) was wearing a float dress so it wasn't that hard for her to sit down but she did have to cover her legs.

From the basket, he took out small sandwiches along with glass cups and wine. He poured wine into a cup and handed it to her before pouring into the other one.

"So should I start talking first or you?", she asked.

"Well..I already know much about you from all those stories you'd talk about", he said.

"Wait..you were actually listening? Prove it", she said.

He took one sip of the wine and placed it down to face her.

"When you were five, you wanted to jump off the slide to prove to the rest of the kids that you can do anything but when you jumped off your skirt got caught on something and everyone started laughing at you. You cried for a week", he chuckled.

"Oh my god I didn't think you were actually listening! How embarrassing", she covered her face.

"Don't be. Anyways, another story you talked about was when you were 10. Your parents split. You never really said why but you looked sad", he said.

She turned away and frowned. She forgot she had talked about that.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought that up", he said.

"No it's okay. They split up because of me. Apparently I was too much to handle. I ended up staying with my dad but he was always busy so it was mostly me. It doesn't matter though", she shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm sorry", he said.

"You don't need to apologize. I'm fine now", she smiled.

"I'm glad", he smiled back.

They continued talking and eating, enjoying each other's company. She hadn't noticed that Suga was beginning to flirt until he placed his hand over hers, intertwining after a seconds.

"So..why were you so mean to me when I started working for you?", she asked.

"There was this woman who was hired to do my hair and makeup. I didn't know she was a sasaeng. She ended up damaging my skin and cut my hair unevenly. Before I found out she was a sasaeng, I talked about some personal stuff to her. She ended up posting it on social media. She was arrested though. And my skin and hair are back to normal. I didn't know if I could trust you which is why I acted that way towards you", he explained.

"Jeez people can be so cruel. They should learn not to interfere with an idol. Well I'm happy that you're better", she said.

He kept looking into her eyes but she would get a bit nervous so every once in a while she would turn away with tinted cheeks. When she wasn't looking, Suga took that chance to scoot closer to her. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around her, leaving his arm around her shoulders.

She was enjoying the moment until her phone rang. She frowned and sighed.

"So I'm guessing 'Don't Answer' is a nickname for your ex boss? I should teach him a lesson", he said, grabbing her phone to answer it.

"(Y/n)? I'm tired of waiting-"

"This isn't (y/n)."

"Who is this??"

"This is her boyfriend. If you don't leave her alone then there will be consequences. If I hear from you again, I'll make sure no one knows who you are", Suga said before hanging up and gave the phone back to her.

"..boyfriend?", she asked.

"Yeah. Unless you don't want me to-"

"I didn't mean it like in a bad way. I was just surprised. I wasn't expecting that", she lightly chuckled, blushing.

"So...what do you think?", he asked.

"...I think you have yourself a girlfriend", she smiled.

Suga raised his hand to place it on her cheek and planted a soft kiss on her lips, ending their night in good condition.
_______________________________

So someone messaged me saying that since I don't update daily anymore, they were gonna unfollow me. I'm like go ahead it's not my fault you're not patient enough to wait. Like, I have a life too😅